The (Un)official write anything you want page

fotmbm said:
well counterstrike is gay so I lose points there

You are the last person ever who I would think would get BF2, but anyways we should play, haha.

War-rock is also sick, plus it's free, haha.

fotmbm said:
well counterstrike is gay so I lose points there

I would have to agree with you on that as of lately. In the past 5 years that I've been playing, it has gotten gayer, what with the little kids and assholes that abuse the microphones, but it's the only game I've played that long. Still one of my all time favorite games though.

If any of you still play CS:S, i just re-installed it yesterday in case i wanted to start that again. So if you want to play let me know and i'll join you on a server if you'd like. I haven't played in over a year and will probably suck out loud but at least i'll make you look good :D

where can i get those mods? i'll join up, you'll just have to let me know the times you're usually playing. i suppose i'll Carbonized or more than likely Carbon for my in game nick.

Man, talk about choking. I hate to see Notre Dame pull this one out after getting an ass-kicking all game.

Meh, back to reality: Call of Duty games kick my dick right in. I tried Battlefield 2 once and the graphics were unbearable. I just didn't understand the appeal.

I do too (now) especially after this bullshit game. I hope they go from 12th to like 23rd just for sucking so bad - shouldn't matter that they're winning.

Guthrum said:
I would have to agree with you on that as of lately. In the past 5 years that I've been playing, it has gotten gayer, what with the little kids and assholes that abuse the microphones, but it's the only game I've played that long. Still one of my all time favorite games though.
Quake 1 > others, but I never have anyone to play with (Johanna is such a sore loser), and that's been around for a while now.

Anyways, I don't even know how to use that talk-to-lonely-nerd-teens button and my specialty is to crash planes so noone likes me

I never got into the online portion of those games. I assume you need some high-speed shit for that, eh? Count me out then :lol:

@ guthrum: man, those pics are some fucked up shit. Remind me not to get blown up by a mine. Sad to think those guys are somebody's dad/son/brother/etc. A life wasted.

Carbonized said:
If any of you still play CS:S, i just re-installed it yesterday in case i wanted to start that again. So if you want to play let me know and i'll join you on a server if you'd like. I haven't played in over a year and will probably suck out loud but at least i'll make you look good :D
I'm up:kickass:

fotmbm said:
Quake 1 > others, but I never have anyone to play with (Johanna is such a sore loser), and that's been around for a while now.

Anyways, I don't even know how to use that talk-to-lonely-nerd-teens button and my specialty is to crash planes so noone likes me

I occasionally play Quake 4 online, and I'm pretty good at it. Once this guy tried to call a server vote to get me kicked because I'd killed him about ten times in a row. The vote was unanimously declined, and I lolled and called him a wanker.

fotmbm said:

Hahaha, yeah, I usually just suicide bomb my planes as well.

dorian gray said:
@ guthrum: man, those pics are some fucked up shit. Remind me not to get blown up by a mine. Sad to think those guys are somebody's dad/son/brother/etc. A life wasted.

I wasn't going to look at them at first, but curiosity got the best of me. I was thinking about joining the Marines, but after seeing those pictures, maybe not.

Trylakos said:

I might be able to play with you guys.