The (Un)official write anything you want page

Guthrum said:
I wasn't going to look at them at first, but curiosity got the best of me. I was thinking about joining the Marines, but after seeing those pictures, maybe not.
Yeah, I spend like two hours looking at them last night. Nothing I havent seen before but awfully depressing to think most of those guys never got a chance to have a family or at least, they never got back to the States to enjoy the family they started. Funny how politicians start wars and bright young men go to fight them.

Trylakos/Guthrum: Pick a server and tell me where to meet up with you guys whenever you like. Just post here, send a PM or whatever.

Carbonized said:
Trylakos/Guthrum: Pick a server and tell me where to meet up with you guys whenever you like. Just post here, send a PM or whatever.
I'll let you or Guthrum decide, I'm not good at this:p

just so you know, I'm not very good at this game at all:lol:

heh, well i have a cable connection and get pretty good latency times just about anywhere. if you don't then it would probably be best if i went to a Canadian/Northern US server. whatever is best for you.

also, i'm not very good either aymore. i played last night fo a bit and holy hell i may as well have just stood out in the open waving my arms around telling them to shoot me :( if i keep playing hopefully i'll get better again.

Carbonized said:
heh, well i have a cable connection and get pretty good latency times just about anywhere. if you don't then it would probably be best if i went to a Canadian/Northern US server. whatever is best for you.

also, i'm not very good either aymore. i played last night fo a bit and holy hell i may as well have just stood out in the open waving my arms around telling them to shoot me :( if i keep playing hopefully i'll get better again.
I can't play tonight apparently, becuase the bro needs the conp sorry

Trylakos said:
I can't play tonight apparently, becuase the bro needs the conp sorry

No worries, whenever you are able to play let me know. meanwhile i'll see about practicing some more later on.

I also must confess to liking some songs by KC.:oops:

dorian gray said:
Yeah, I spend like two hours looking at them last night. Nothing I havent seen before but awfully depressing to think most of those guys never got a chance to have a family or at least, they never got back to the States to enjoy the family they started. Funny how politicians start wars and bright young men go to fight them.

Yeah. I have the utmost respect for the men that fought for the Allies in WWII.

Carbonized said:

I should be able to play tomorrow night. I'll put an IP in here or send PMs to both of you guys.

petstore.gif

bahaha

Guthrum: Ok, i'll be around sometime in the afternoon.

Thanatopsis123: I was talking about CS:S. I guess you were talking about BF2 since when i tried to find the mod(s) you were talking about all i could find was stuff about BF2 :/

I'd join you if I had room on my computer to reinstall. Well that and I fucking hate that they disabled that command that would allow you choose whether or not you downloaded useless crap from servers like sound files and shit.

Thanatopsis123 said:
I'd join you if I had room on my computer to reinstall. Well that and I fucking hate that they disabled that command that would allow you choose whether or not you downloaded useless crap from servers like sound files and shit.

Yea i understand that. The install took up nearly 6 gigs on my HD :( I don't mind for now since i have the room to spare. I spent a lot of time cleaning up all the crap on this thing during my internet hiatus.

I got the kind where my gut is quite noticeably distended. Real pleasant stuff. I've already warned the wife.