The (Un)official write anything you want page

LOL - I would be dancing, but I'm too busy enjoying sitting around in my boxers. I'm glad to be shot of the place, they've been dicking me around since I started.

- I was on a 3-month temporary contract for eleven months.
- When they finally took me off the temporary contract, after an extra eight months, they still had the cheek to make my permanent contract conditional to a 3-month probationary period.
- Then they said they weren't going to sign off my first probationary period, because my attendance wasn't good enough (it was 95%, and the 5% had been caused by a series of bugs that had knocked out everyone in my family over the course of a couple of months - they even sent me home from work on one occasion because I was throwing up in the toilets then going back to my desk and trying to carry on working)
- I was then promised a pay rise. This was in June. Then it was put back to July. Then September. Then it was conditional on a monthly assessment of my work.
- Then we were told that no-one was getting pay rises, and that my department (the smallest and lowest-paid in the building) was facing redundancies. Not that the company is in any financial trouble - nope, the Kings Hill regional manager and the Human Resources Head just told us that we were 'a drain on the profits'. Thanks, guys!

Evil? said:
I went to quit one of my jobs once not relizing that it was April Fools day, and my manager did not beleive me. Then I started dancing about and telling all my co-workers I quit and that it was the greatest day of my life and then went home. I think she probably beleived me then.

:lol: :lol:

I'm listening to a band that one of my female friends recommended me to : The Pipettes. Sounds very 50/60's british female pop/rock to me. It's not what I'm used to listen to, but damned it seems to be quite funny so here's a link to their myspace : http://www.myspace.com/thepipettes
(myspace has hicups or what ? I can megaupload if someone's interested.)

rock n' roll baby :cool:

Doomcifer said:
The fucking Pipettes?!
that's it I suppose ! lol
dkorrekt.gif

I'd like to have a boss who invites me on concerts too

What am I going to do? Am I going to post an angry face or a laughing smiley? You don't know, man. You don't know. I'm very mysterious.

:mad:

<--- joins the RC Lamewad Girlfriend-Havers' Club

if you guys are lucky maybe i'll even stop posting so much
dill_the_devil said:
LOL - I would be dancing, but I'm too busy enjoying sitting around in my boxers. I'm glad to be shot of the place, they've been dicking me around since I started.

- I was on a 3-month temporary contract for eleven months.
- When they finally took me off the temporary contract, after an extra eight months, they still had the cheek to make my permanent contract conditional to a 3-month probationary period.
- Then they said they weren't going to sign off my first probationary period, because my attendance wasn't good enough (it was 95%, and the 5% had been caused by a series of bugs that had knocked out everyone in my family over the course of a couple of months - they even sent me home from work on one occasion because I was throwing up in the toilets then going back to my desk and trying to carry on working)
- I was then promised a pay rise. This was in June. Then it was put back to July. Then September. Then it was conditional on a monthly assessment of my work.
- Then we were told that no-one was getting pay rises, and that my department (the smallest and lowest-paid in the building) was facing redundancies. Not that the company is in any financial trouble - nope, the Kings Hill regional manager and the Human Resources Head just told us that we were 'a drain on the profits'. Thanks, guys!
beautiful :puke:

I'm bored. Music just hasn't really appealed to me in a while yet i have to have something going since i really don't watch T.V. Don't know what else to say, so yea...