The (Un)official write anything you want page

I was in the middle of watching the movie "Finding Home" on my laptop, then my battery died. :mad: Thing only has about 2 hours worth of juice in it. :ill:

Edit- I just checked my blockbuster online queue. I've had possession of this movie for 5 fucking months. The other 2 movies in my possession are just slightly better at 3 months. $18.00 multiplied by 5, do the math. :erk:

Thanatopsis123 said:
People already say I'm like an old man (at only 23, mind you). Would wearing this just be going too far?

Didin't you also post some horrible coat you planned on getting? If you got; pics plz :D

As for that hat, I think that is one piece of clothing that only old smartly dressed men can carry, and have some dignity left. On a younger person it would probably just look like a silly fashion statement.

Reign in Acai said:
Mormagil, what part of California do you live in again? I bet you live in Redwood City or some beautiful part of the state with a populace that is heavily caucasian. Have you ever had to smell a negar on a bus? Have you ever walked in to a deli in the wrong part of town, only to be eye fucked by a faggot? Have you ever had 80 cd's stolen from your car by filthy disgusting mexican immigrants? Ever offer to buy a homeless person a hamburger, only to have him request that you buy him a full on supersized combo meal instead? Ever run in to Bill Maher on the street, give him directions, only to be reciprocated in kind with a smuggish gesture? Ever go to a World Baseball Classic Game and hear a crowd of 40,000 spics cheering on their homeland, in your own fucking country?!?!?! Have you?!?! Have you!!!?!? Welcome to my world. :erk:

i live in ventura which means i spend a lot of time in places like oxnard and port hueneme where OH NEOSE i'm often racially outnumbered by mexicans or asians (not the good kind). i haven't smelled a negar on a bus, but i have smelled one at a bus station, and he was literally arrested for smelling as bad as he did. i've also lived in dayton, ohio which has a sizable black populace. everywhere i've found people to be decent folk regardless of their heritage. homeless people don't bother me at all, unless they're violent or something. just take the rod out of your asshole already--it'll do wonders for your blood pressure if nothing else.