The (Un)official write anything you want page

pomegranate white tea = :kickass:

Also, smoking is pretty vile. Although there have been some occasions during a night of drinking where I've smoked a cigar or took a couple hits off a friends cigarette. Why? I don't know, you asshole :mad:

I'm an off-and-on smoker. I feel like smoking right now (because I'm half-drunk). My girlfriend doesnt' let me though. It is pathetic when someone lights up as soon as they leave a building. There's a lady I was always carry out for at work (I work at a grocery store) and she does this. Lame.

1427161380_l.jpg

This is what happens when you miss shows because of work.

Ill just stop quoting people and then people will have to figure out who im talking too, itll make the whole thing much more interesting. Most of my buddies survive off cigarettes and coffee. I dont smoke or drink coffee so whatever works for them.

By the way, I smoke and don't respect you at all so I will light up anywhere I damn while please and you can walk away if you want. Pussies.

'You' = anyone.

thought of something kinda funny: when I was flying out of Nashville last week, I was standing in the security line and this newscaster (ridiculously hot btw) came up beside me and said, "hi! Can I stand in line with you for awhile and talk to you?" I looked down and saw the little HD video camera she had and said, "oh, no thanks. I appreciate you asking though." hahaha I don't think anyone's ever said that to someone who was going to to put them on TV. Ahh, coulda been my big break :)lol:) but my personal amusement was worth it.

7 to 9 cigs a week is an addiction? i dunno...i smoke almost that much and i wouldn't say i'm addicted at all, i'll go for a week without smoking without batting an eye. but yeah, good for you giving it up deadlioness, i just don't care enough to not smoke when all my friends around me at the bar are rolling cigs i guess...nasty habit

@Cthulu: hahahahahaha when did you become such an asshole? :lol:
i think that was a glimmer of my real life personality shining through the internet fog