The (Un)official write anything you want page

To the one dude. Yes I already got Clerks 2. I work in a video store. I got Davinci Code, Lucky Number Slevin, SLither, and Xmen 3 a couple weeks before they came out. I watched all the commentaries and theres absolutely no mention of why Kevin Smith used King Daimond songs in Clerks 2 , I was a little disappointed.

Watch an evening with Kevin Smith 2. Its long but its def. worth the watch.

I was watching Clerks and I realized how much like Randall I really am. It kinda scared me.

Damn OU beat OSU ( OK ).

Slither sucks. Really disappointed. But Rob Zombie's voice was in it and on that note, today I saw the Star Trek episode from which he lifted the line, "I am not Herbert". That made my day.

The doctor. Sorry, it's been over a week and I can't remember any of the names of the characters, but he's the doctor.
The thing with Slither for me was that it WASNT funny. It was like the writer/director wasn't sure if he wanted to be scary or funny so he just found some middle ground and accomplished neither.

The doctor. Sorry, it's been over a week and I can't remember any of the names of the characters, but he's the doctor.
The thing with Slither for me was that it WASNT funny. It was like the writer/director wasn't sure if he wanted to be scary or funny so he just found some middle ground and accomplished neither.

Really? I laughed my ass off. But I found it funnier the second time I watched it, because i picked up on a lot more stuff. Well the guy did do Toxic Avenger which was both funny and retarded.

yeah it's for a "cheese and wine" thing, dunno how you call them in shakepeare's language. I'll also use it for my sister's wedding.

"boring party" I believe.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank EVERLOST for using paragraphs and coherent sentences. It's nice to be rid of the large blocks of text.

sharks are good, but preds have already beat them. That division is ridiculous, with Dallas, San Jose, AND Anaheim. Scary

I seriously have a new found respect for AsModEe (what is your real name again?) ever since he posted those pictures of those stunning females. Dude's a damn Assanova, Tully eat your heart out.

P.S. Post more pictures of that lady in the black dress. Thanks mate.

I'll check that out for you later dude, right now I'm a bit busy with a research project. Btw, the name is Jean-Michel (which could be translated to John-Mickael)