The (Un)official write anything you want page

They have a lot of making up to do with that last mess of an album, but on the whole yes, I agree with you.

Or maybe I still don't "get" Butt Inside, but I doubt it.

Just got back from Taco Bell, was good since it's been a long while. Total was $2.82, i handed the girl $3.02. How much did she give me back? .15¢ :erk: So much for math being a priority curriculum in school education...

One time at McDonald's the skank working shortchanged me lie 4 dollars because she couldn't do the math. She counts the money out to me and I say, 'keep going'. She gets all confused. I said you still owe me money and she says Oh, I'm sorry and hands me another dollar. I said good, now three more and we're set. Fucking retard. I guess that's why they're working fast food eh?

lol man i have no idea what these kids are doing in school but it certainly doesn't appear to be much. this is the first time i ate out in a long while and when i do i try to have exact change but this time i didn't. public schools are atrocious and the kids (not all of course) just don't seem to care any more.

So has anybody figured out what the little clicks are in the background of Colour Haze?
Buh? Could you give a specific example?

I assume that they record with very sensitive mics because every little nuance of their playing is recorded, the only clicks that I can think of are when you can hear the picks clicking against the strings during rather quiet moments.

Unless one of their multitude of tubes are going microphonic of course. :loco:

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I LOVE THAT BAND. :kickass:

The last track on Tempel has them... I can't tell what it is at all. You have to listen pretty intently to hear it; it's really quiet.

Fixed. :loco:

Listening to this right now... I'm hearing stick and pick noise during the intro... and that's all I hear throughout the song. Is this the same sound you can hear pretty clearly at around 3:42 on the title track as well? If so it sure dun do sound like pick noise to me.

This is totally album of the year by the way. :headbang:

I've reached the stage of being tired where EVERYTHING is hilarious. This is like the time I stayed up till 6 am laughing my ass off and when I got done, my face was stuck and I couldn't stop smiling.

Krig, your shitty Blues beat the Red Wings last night and for that I am grateful because it wore them out enough that the Predators could lay the smackdown on them tonight 6-2. Now 4 points up in the division lead, we are. Thanks Blues!

Unrelated: goddam, homemade gravy is so tasty