The (Un)official write anything you want page

1154812152681.gif

Yes I understand that point Nightmare which woudlve been easier if you woudlve said that in the first place instead of being a dick, but also is it our fault that they have not progressed as a nation or left and went to another country as a refugee.

The country we live in has made it to where we are stronger by circumstance, yes you are correct. But wouldnt it make sense to leave to a country with more oppurtunity or start farming, herding, whatever is available. I didnt say it was the little boys fault but the parents who have more of a chance of leaving or doing something of that nature and dont. But I still dont feel to incredibly sorry for the child, it is depressing , why would I want to look at something like that??

If you are the parent responsible for the child in a war torn or dictator ruled government wouldnt you make the effort to leave or get out somehow because well if you get caught YOU DIE, if you stay YOU DIE, seems ike the only reasonable thing to do is find a way out. Its not my or your fault our country sends people to film this stuff because it makes news and instead of paying people to film it we could be using this money for something else.

Their country allows us to go in and film it so they can get press and have the rest of the world feel sorry for them and sponsor their cause by sending their government money to supply their domestic wars.

This kid is fully not jumping on a jetplane to the new world anytime soon, and I daresay his parents probably won't either, but I have been wrong before.
People photograph this sort of thing to show people like us what is happening in the rest of the world, yeah it's depressing, but I would rather be depressed by this than completely ignorant. Not everything you see in the media is entertainment, yet.

Well i dont watch the news much because it is depressing but I dont watch tv to much either because I dont need constan entertainment all the time, i enjoy my silence. Well continue this discussion later I have to go to work. I doubt hell be getting on a plane anytime soon either. I meant like walking over a border. Do you feel quilt for the fact that you are not doing anything to help these people?? Does it make you feel selfish? Im being serious and not an ass here. Good night.

Well they have a government and a whole country of people why is it our responsibility to see these things and feel bad and depressed as well. As a country weve had to sort our own shit out , my point is why dont we let them do it too?

Well they have a government and a whole country of people why is it our responsibility to see these things and feel bad and depressed as well. As a country weve had to sort our own shit out , my point is why dont we let them do it too?

The vast majority of central African nations are kleptocracies and other forms of corrupt government.

Hello my frfiends I am intoxicated on alcholic beverages and just want to say you should save yourselves before you get any more fucking gay and wimpish.