The (Un)official write anything you want page

since noone seems to care about the video thread i'm putting this here. a collection of scenes from Family Guy about Stewie. also, i have nothing better to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stayed up most of the night watching Clerks 2 and An Evening With Kevin Smith 2 , both were funny as hell but Evening With was 4 hours long.

Florida is killing FSU right now. Oh wait player down. Damn it I gotta go to work.

You know its funny Ive never got as tired of The Simpsons as I did of Family Guy. Besides Stewie and Brian I just cant seem to watch that show without being incredibly bored.

I stayed up most of the night watching Clerks 2 and An Evening With Kevin Smith 2 , both were funny as hell but Evening With was 4 hours long.

Florida is killing FSU right now. Oh wait player down. Damn it I gotta go to work.

You know its funny Ive never got as tired of The Simpsons as I did of Family Guy. Besides Stewie and Brian I just cant seem to watch that show without being incredibly bored.

U already got clerks 2???

Yea Family Guy is awesome but sometimes they tend to let a joke go on for too long and it stops being funny. :erk: Stewie and Brian are definitely the best characters. I was trying to find the one where they went to the south in the witness protection program but there's just too much to look through :(

Yea Family Guy is awesome but sometimes they tend to let a joke go on for too long and it stops being funny. :erk: Stewie and Brian are definitely the best characters. I was trying to find the one where they went to the south in the witness protection program but there's just too much to look through :(

I remember that show

When Meg Finally becomes Popular

lol holy crap. talk about trial by fire, you guys are giving him hell :/ when did this become the Nevermore Forum???

Yea i wanted to post that episode, Stewie playing the banjo = win.

I don't feel like reading all this, but I'm curious if EVERLOSTDEADWITHOUTANYKNOWLEDGEOFSPACESORCAPSLOCK formed an actual sentence yet?

EDIT: Oh yeah and I'm listening to the Xenogears 2-disc soundtrack because I am THAT cool.