The (Un)official write anything you want page

hey gugsie, if your rangers wouldnt have bent over to the red wings last weekend, the preds would already be in first place.

the Rangers are on fire again though

besides, as long as Columbus, St. Loo & Chicago are in the same division as Nashville, I can't take them all that seriously. I mean, we killed you 5-1 if you needed reminding

Krigloch the Furious said:
St. Louis beat Vancouver 4-0 lastnight. :lol:
fuck yeah they did. and for the record, nashville beat the red wings in detroit last night, st louis and chicago have leadership issues, and columbus had the league's leading scorer on the DL for 30-odd games. meanwhile, the rangers, as usual, maintain one of the largest payrolls in the league.

just because theres a salary cap doesnt mean all the teams are able to max out their payroll. new york always can and always does. just take a peek at their roster. then compare to say, st louis. do you think theyre even remotely even?

I'd trust a pitbull before I trusted a chow. I've known nice dogs from both persuasions, but where pitbulls are inbred to the point of mental deficiency, chows are just evil.

dorian gray said:
just because theres a salary cap doesnt mean all the teams are able to max out their payroll. new york always can and always does. just take a peek at their roster. then compare to say, st louis. do you think theyre even remotely even?

Well the gap between minimum & maximum is really only $15 million or so, and that said, the Rangers have $3.7 (or so) available, so they're only spending $35 million, whereas the Blues - and I don't know - have got to be at least around the $27-28 million mark, if not more. So the disparity is not what you're making it out to be.

The Rangers in no way, shape or form resemble the "assembled" team of FA non-team players of the past 6-7 years.

MadeInNewJersey said:
Nashville, I can't take them all that seriously. I mean, we killed you 5-1 if you needed reminding
preds just swept the red wings in detroit and now lead the entire western conference. show a little respect ;)