The (Un)official write anything you want page

Really? That's all? A friend and I were renting it for a while but quit when he said it got cancelled and neither of us wanted to bother with an incomplete series.

So is that 13 episodes the completed series or did it get cut off? I wouldn't put it past this dude to have been completely fucking wrong. I bet I'd seen almost all of it. I think I watched 5 discs or so of it.

Edit: Amazon says it's only 10 episodes. If I did indeed watch 5 discs, I guess I saw it all. It's been years so I'm having trouble remembering.

I'm possibly thinking of learning computer programming and trying to do video game development, it the following posts, tell me if this is a shit idea or not.

I've been addicted to Chai Tea for the past several days. I desperately need to quit all caffeinated beverages before I alternate my cellular structure. :loco:

you ever tried this stuff called Yerba Mate? its apparently got some other kind of stimulant other than caffeine thats slower-acting, longer-lasting and possibly better for you. really relaxing stuff, i like it a lot.

Nah bro, I'm not a hippie.

Anyhow, I've been using this automated coffee machine that brews tea/coffee with in seconds. Hence, my addiction has magnified due to the overall ease of operation.

ocs11.gif

Once you have made your selection, simply place your mug, drop in the Filter pack, and shut the door. When brewing is complete- in just seconds, the Filter pack is automatically dispensed into an internal trash bin. This is more than hassle-free convenience. It's complete satisfaction!

Life is fucking Splenda!!! Er, Splendid!!!

I drink espresso most nights at dinner, and Tea or Camomile a lot during the day just because its so calming, and that never hurts. Give the hippie stuff a try if you want an alternative to caffeine is all i'm saying.