The (Un)official write anything you want page

After my Brandy Nog I proceeded to take a couple shots of some Smirnoff I had laying around.

I'm drinking Stoli Rasaberi ice cold straight from the bottle
wtforzqp7.jpg

If by 'isn't quite what I was expecting at all' you meen 'why the fuck would I drink this if it wasn't free' then you're spot on.

My girlfriend left it here when she went away.

Edit: Why do the varieties no longer distributed in the U.S. sound so good?

Stoli Kafya (Coffee)
Stoli Okhotnichya ("Hunters Vodka" honey flavored and spiced vodka)
Stoli Pertsovka (Pepper)
Stoli Zinamon (Cinnamon)

Any of you guys ever had that thing where you remember something really stupid you did while drunk, except rather than remembering it the morning after, the flashback is months overdue?

That happened to me the other day.

The event in question? Well, I was drinking at a pub called The Royal London in Wolverhampton. I'd had a few cans and a couple of joints before I got there. At some point, I decided I needed to go drain the python. I wandered upstairs, selected a receptacle for my golden offering, and let go the flow. About halfway through, I blurrily realised that there was an open window on the wall behind my chosen pisspot, that offered a clear view to the glass-fronted pub (The Varsity) on the opposite side of the road - and of course, that meant that the people by the windows in that pub could see me.

I remember thinking 'Strange place to put a window!'

Of course, now I realise my mistake. On entering the toilet, I walked straight past the urinals on the right and the cubicles on the left, and relieved myself into a sink. In front of a large, open window.

Damn.