The (Un)official write anything you want page

I dont drink very often. Drinking is a weakness and I dont like to succumb to weakness. I live in NM which is number 3 on the most DUI's in the US list. Was Number 1 a couple years back. Hard Liquor is sold in every gas station, supermarket, and corner store in this state. Half the freakin state are alcoholics. Ive got several friends that are alcoholics and drink almost the whole time they are not at work. Sucks to be them, hungover and broke.

I dont drink very often. Drinking is a weakness and I dont like to succumb to weakness. I live in NM which is number 3 on the most DUI's in the US list. Was Number 1 a couple years back. Hard Liquor is sold in every gas station, supermarket, and corner store in this state. Half the freakin state are alcoholics. Ive got several friends that are alcoholics and drink almost the whole time they are not at work. Sucks to be them, hungover and broke.

Drinking isn't a weakness. Succumbing to drinking is. [/statingtheobvious]

Instead of toilets having a flusher handle, there should be a DDR mat hooked up to it. And you have to get a perfect score before it flushes. So you either learn to dance or suffocate on your own fumes.

:lol:WTF

ai ai ai I'm your little buttefly, green black and blue, they're the colours of the sky:err:

No I personally feel drinking is a weakness due to the fact that you dont have to do it but choose to in order to relax. Thats just my feelings. I mean seriously what good does it do?? You buy it, its expensive, drink it, piss it out, feel like shit afterwards. Mmmm sounds like something worth indulging in to me.

That and the fact that its not good for you. Unless you are drinking your one glass of wine a day to thin your blood for your heart then thats different.

Same with smoking and eating to many fried foods and drinking to many energy drinks. Or energy drinks period. That shit is bad for you.

Also Im terrbile at DDR and think its absolutely ridiculous. So putting a floor mat in my house for that would be a bad idea. Id have to get my girlfriend to flush the toilet all the time.

Also Im terrbile at DDR and think its absolutely ridiculous. So putting a floor mat in my house for that would be a bad idea. Id have to get my girlfriend to flush the toilet all the time.

I hate DDR. My ex's used to always pester me to play it, and I never did. I'd probably suffocate on my own fumes.

No I personally feel drinking is a weakness due to the fact that you dont have to do it but choose to in order to relax. Thats just my feelings. I mean seriously what good does it do?? You buy it, its expensive, drink it, piss it out, feel like shit afterwards. Mmmm sounds like something worth indulging in to me.

Or you could be one of those people who have mentally progressed far enough beyond age 8 to enjoy a good alcohol, rather than coke or cordial.
But you know, maybe we're all just weak winded and only drink alcohol because our lives are shit and pointless. :)

Or you could be one of those people who have mentally progressed far enough beyond age 8 to enjoy a good alcohol, rather than coke or cordial.
But you know, maybe we're all just weak winded and only drink alcohol because our lives are shit and pointless. :)

Exactly. Like everyone who picks up a drink starts chugging until they're in some kind of gugs oblivion. :Smug: