The (Un)official write anything you want page

LOL, wtf!?!

How the fuck is it your fourth anniiversary if you are no longer with each other?

LOL!

that "break" only lasted a few days. its still gonna happen, but once she's out of the comprehensive psychiatric care program and back home in Toronto.

yeah, situation's a bit weird, but she's doing a lot better these days, so things are naturally a lot easier for me as well!

update on the cake: fuck, i put the icing on before it was cool and now everything's getting a little melty. we'll see how it pans out. pics have been taken, but i can't find my camera cable.

I was just looking through the TSAs permitted and prohibited lists of stuff I can take on my upcoming flight. Amidst all these thing I could see some people wondering about I saw "Toy Transformer Robots"

Good to know.

Transformers, more than meets the eye man. That little kid is really an Al Queda operative and those transformers toys are really guns and bombs. A few twists and turns and that kid is fully armed ready to Hijack your flight. Who's laughing now?

devastatortoycopysx7.jpg

During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What has been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution.
-- James Madison

Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.
-- Thomas Jefferson