The (Un)official write anything you want page

I was looking up stuff on Malaria, then I said, "I'll give this a shot."

Malaria -> Egypt -> United Kingdom -> Nazi Germany -> Hitler.

good game.

I remember there was a banned episode of Mythbuster's were they attempted to prove/disprove the myth that girls don't fart, and they focused on the ass of on the girls for an extended amount of time

also: happy birthday me

was seein dis guy earlia this year 4 about 8months n i was happyish wit him but thn i fant out some stuff about him...he told me his name was rob and he was 21 and after 8months of seing each other fant out he was reli 38 n called steve!! but now iv met dis guy called joe n he treats me so well n is so nice 2 me and makes me reli happy and i love him 2 bits n im so happy atm :D :D

WTF

I just spent $6 on some asian noodles that's portion size is the equivalent of what you would get from a .25 top ramen package. Fuck cafeterias and the unmarked items in which they serve!

Hold on hold on, let me taste it... It's decent.

friend of mine had a birthday party day before yesterday, got fucking shithoused and destroyed her bathroom haha, i can't believe how much vomit there was

i was hitting on this girl half the night and i was finally starting to get somewhere too
me: blah blah etc
girl: i want to sex you (i can only assume this is what she was thinking)
me: excuse me (retching noises emanating from bathroom, loud crash)
my friends: yeah he's not coming back

holy hell I forgot how good Ulver stuff was, releases like Perdition City, Silence" EP's, and a quick fix of melancholy, remind me of why this was my favourite band of 2005:kickass: :headbang: :Smokin:

fuck that shit, hook us up with some futanari , lolicon and yaoi-styled furries.

also; radiobabes signature cat thing scared me, I clicked it and it meowed really loud with these headphones on

LOL thats a pretty hilarious scenario!

also if RiA was to randomly become a flaming cumswallowing faggot, would his screenname suddenly become " Raining Acacia?" I think it would