The (Un)official write anything you want page

I havent posted here in a week or so. It's so boring. And I have nothing to add, so I should just shutup.

Amorphis
Blind Guardian
Cannibal Corpse
Dimmu Borgir
Enslaved
Grave Digger
Immortal
In Flames
Kampfar
Moonsorrow
Moonspell
Rage
Therion
Tyr
Vader

That's an okay line-up. I heard Bullet for My Valentine were gonna be there, which would suck.

Who the fuck would still the console out of a car? Especially when there's NOTHING in it and it's Christmas Day? :mad:

If I catch anyone in the driveway snooping around, it's game on and someone is catching a fucking ass whoopin'.

evolution.jpg

I don't know if I'll have another chance to post today so I figure I'll say this now. I won't be on for a while because I'm leaving for Japan tomorrow. If I don't start posting again in a couple weeks, assume this job I accepted was all a ruse and I've been kidnapped and sold into prositution (YES!) or kidnapped for torture/murder and eventual cannibalism (NO!).

busy. good but busy and ready to move the hell out of my house :)

they're asses at work and WILL fire us for using the intarweb. so i mope in between the infrequent visits to the library :(

but overall life is pretty swell. how are you my dear friend?

my brotyher and his friends made up the best game ever:lol:

It's called "Get to Hitler in 5 clicks"

what you do is open wikipedia and click random link ,and then see if you can get to hitler in 5 clicks. You can be cheap and click a year and then from the list of years go to a Hitler related year, but thats the wussy way.

example: random article = static timing analysis--> clock signal-->national semiconductor--->united states--->germany---> adolph hitler

my brotyher and his friends made up the best game ever:lol:

It's called "Get to Hitler in 5 clicks"

what you do is open wikipedia and click random link ,and then see if you can get to hitler in 5 clicks. You can be cheap and click a year and then from the list of years go to a Hitler related year, but thats the wussy way.

example: random article = static timing analysis--> clock signal-->national semiconductor--->united states--->germany---> adolph hitler

I'll probably end up playing this for an hour or two.

*EDIT* HAHA, I DID IT