The (Un)official write anything you want page

Which U.S city has the fewest amount of Negars? After some brief research I found that Green Bay Wisconsin only has 1.3% of the total populace dangling from trees.

Can anybody find me a city that is decent enough to move to with a lower concentration? Portland is by far the nicest city thus far with 6%.

But then again St. Paul only with a 6% negar populace has the foulest breed I have ever seen.

Best find, get's a free gift ceritifcate to Roscoe's Chicken n Waffles in Pasadena California.

What'd you think of the African Canadians up in this neck of the woods? All the ones I meet are very kind, respectable and decent people from what I can tell!

What'd you think of the African Canadians up in this neck of the woods? All the ones I meet are very kind, respectable and decent people from what I can tell!

Dude. I flipped one Negar off who kept on honking, aswell as directing rude mannerisms made with his banana openers towards me outside of the Eaton Centre. This disgusting baboon gets upset at me because I gave an entire platoon of pedestrians the right of way at a stop sign, as opposed to shoving my car out over the slippery sleet like a jackass. Oh fuck was I infuriated!!! After literally 2 minutes of waiting for pedestrians to pass, I turn right and lock eyes with the filthy lemur as he passes me to the left. I shouted an obscenity or two out the window as he drove back towards the Canadian wheat fields to carry on with his daily work of hulling and threshing!

:mad:

Oh shit I just remembered an embarrassing situation with a coon outside of the Eaton Centre...

This one darkie was passing out booklets on Yonge St. I being the kind hearted paragon of virtue that I am, felt sorry for the bloke and grabbed one .

Darkie: Would you care to make a donation?
Me: Oh do these booklets require a donation?
Darkie: Yes, would you care to contribute?
Me: Sorry I have no cash on my person.

(This is the moment I look down and notice that the brochure is a 60 page newsletter celebrating Black History Month)
:lol:

This is reminding me of other stories of black people near the Eaton Centre now!

One time, there was this one black guy, really pissed off about something, standing in the middle of Queen St. on the south side of the Eaton Centre, waving his arms and yelling his head off about all kinds of shit. We were buying hot dogs from some street vendor and just stood there watching all this transpire. People in cars were honking, getting out and going up to confront the guy, try to offer him money or other forms of persuasion, but to no avail. The guy just wasn't going anywhere. In the end the cops showed up... I'm sure they took him somewhere!

Can you just imagine him being totally fucking dirty. The hooker goes in expecting him to be docile and clumsy but instead he is disgusting sexual degenerate. I bet he not only fucked her in the ass, but then made her suck the shit off and then shot his load into her eye, all the while calling her a "Cripple Fucker".

6712_216.jpg

:kickass: