The (Un)official write anything you want page

So I went to play with MS Vista and Office 2007 at the local Comp store today.

Vista is completely underwhelming. Besides shinier icons and a sleeker look, it all looked the same old to me. If they were trying to make it easier to use for newbies, I am not sure they succeeded. There is nothing here that feels innovative. Not only that but under a PC running only 512 ram it ran slow (that's because they recommend 1gig)

Office looked a bit better ... for newbies ... but completley dumbed down for current users. It was actually somewhat of a pain to use if you are used to the current functions. I liked the Tabbed look of the menu but at the same time I kept thinking ... durrr.

Whatever ... no real reason to upgrade to either one.

Unless someone has one willing to share.

yep, end of the month alright ... they're relentless

a cop who was next to me at a light this afternoon actually backed up a bit to sneak a peak into my car ... I guess the small cigars I smoke look a bit like funny tabaky

lol now that I have a vehicle that gets ridiculous gas mileage, I drive about 10 UNDER the limit. I piss off so many people.

I fucking hate C.H.P sans Officer Poncherelli.

3 months ago I coughed up 600+ for a speeding ticket. I'll probably have to do the same again for another violation that I'm set to appear in court for in May.Odin O mighty!!! How about getting these filthy negars who spray their neighborhoods full of shells off the streets, in favor of reeming me up the asshole with fines for harmless infractions? They say it will take 1 billion dollars to lower the murder rate of this Mexican crap hole. Hmmm, how about cutting down on the production of arms tthat are used to bomb a bunch of camelfisting dunecoons whose Jihadian night brigade could be vanquished with a simple aerial onslaught of bovine blood?!?! FTW

Give me your money RiA!

chp-officer.jpg

They say it will take 1 billion dollars to lower the murder rate of this Mexican crap hole. Hmmm, how about cutting down on the production of arms tthat are used to bomb a bunch of camelfisting dunecoons whose Jihadian night brigade could be vanquished with a simple aerial onslaught of bovine blood?!?! FTW

:lol:

Jerry, what is your annual income? Seriously, you spend money like there's no tomorrow man, how the fuck do you keep pulling it off?

:lol:

Jerry, what is your annual income? Seriously, you spend money like there's no tomorrow man, how the fuck do you keep pulling it off?

Bro. I drive a jalopy 1996 civic which I paid all of 4 grand for. For threads, I'm currently wearing an $8 sweater which I purchased at Wal-Mart, $19 Reebok's purchased from Big 5 sporting goods, and chonies that are flailing at the side like the tassles on the Ultimate Warrior's wrestling boots. On top of that I live in a makeshift wash room of my family's .000000001 acre estate in the ghetto, as I don't find 1,200 a month for a studio apartment in fagtown to be a sound financial move. Down with materialism, up with Metal. :heh:

Bro. I drive a jalopy 1996 civic which I paid all of 4 grand for. For threads, I'm currently wearing an $8 sweater which I purchased at Wal-Mart, $19 Reebok's purchased from Big 5 sporting goods, and chonies that are flailing at the side like the tassles on the Ultimate Warrior's wrestling boots. On top of that I live in a makeshift wash room of my family's .000000001 acre estate in the ghetto, as I don't find 1,200 a month for a studio apartment in fagtown to be a sound financial move. Down with materialism, up with Metal. :heh:

it all makes sense now, you just know where your priorities lie!

Is it as crazy as all the shit you see on the internet from Japan???

Have you attended any insane game shows???

Are there giant robots in the streets???