The (Un)official write anything you want page

so I go upstairs a little after 3am so I can piss and brush my teeth before bed.
I notice quickly that it smells of shit, but the toilet hasnt been flushed in a while (pee in there)
I look around a bit and see a glob of shit sitting on the toilet seat while is in the up position.
"god dammit!" I think to myself.
So I go and take my piss and notice a good meatball sized turd on the ground a little bit behind the toilet. fucking drunk ass Fent.
I walk out of the bathroom and my other brother says, "Fent is puking a lot"
I say, "theres shit on the floor!" then he replies, "yeah he's drunk"

dammit!

You stupid flippin cunt. You, I'm talking to you shit-head. You just cost me $6000. That's right, $6000! And one Cadillac. Whadd'ya gonna do about it? What are ya gonna do about it, asshole? You flippin shit! Where did you learn to trade you stupid flippin cunt you idiot?! Whoever told you that you could work with men? Oh, I'm gonna have your job shit-head. I don't care whose nephew you are, who you know, whose dick your sucking on, you're goin' out!

What you're hired for is to help us does that seem clear to you...TO-HELP-US! not to FUCK-US-UP!, to help men who are going out there to try to earn a living, you fairy!, you company man!.You never open your mouth 'til you know what the shot is, you flippin child!

You stupid flippin cunt. You, I'm talking to you shit-head. You just cost me $6000. That's right, $6000! And one Cadillac. Whadd'ya gonna do about it? What are ya gonna do about it, asshole? You flippin shit! Where did you learn to trade you stupid flippin cunt you idiot?! Whoever told you that you could work with men? Oh, I'm gonna have your job shit-head. I don't care whose nephew you are, who you know, whose dick your sucking on, you're goin' out!

What you're hired for is to help us does that seem clear to you...TO-HELP-US! not to FUCK-US-UP!, to help men who are going out there to try to earn a living, you fairy!, you company man!.You never open your mouth 'til you know what the shot is, you flippin child!

:lol:

best Baldwin ever ... he came close in The Departed again ... but that was his defining work for me.

(edit ... hehe, those were Pacino's lines ... anyway ... best Baldwin ever :loco: )

What's with 'flipping' replacing 'fucking' here, but 'cunt' is okay?

But yeah, I watched that film last week, really excellent movie. Baldwin's only on screen for like, four minutes, but he owns the movie.