The (Un)official write anything you want page

So I was in a public bathroom today and I got stuck in the middle stall. All was well until this rotting thing of a man started looking straight at my dick. I look over at him with a glare clearly signaling for the pervert to discontinue his weenie watching, but he persisted on. Finally about 11 seconds into the piss:

Me- "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"
The old man - "Oh calm down I'm not gonna touch ya"

At this point I fucking snapped. I honestly can't stand being visiually molested while I relieve myself. So in reaction I turn my body and pissed all over this faggot. Then I just walked out and left the area.

edit: I was thinking off knocking him in the face, but he looked to be in his 50's and figured it would be a bad idea.

So I was in a public bathroom today and I got stuck in the middle stall. All was well until this rotting thing of a man started looking straight at my dick. I look over at him with a glare clearly signaling for the pervert to discontinue his weenie watching, but he persisted on. Finally about 11 seconds into the piss:

Me- "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"
The old man - "Oh calm down I'm not gonna touch ya"

At this point I fucking snapped. I honestly can't stand being visiually molested while I relieve myself. So in reaction I turn my body and pissed all over this faggot. Then I just walked out and left the area.

edit: I was thinking off knocking him in the face, but he looked to be in his 50's and figured it would be a bad idea.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And what was his reaction? Did he enjoy it?

All I heard from was what the fuck (from the guY)? and laughing from several other people in the bathroom (I'm pretty sure they knew why I had reacted like this), but I bolted out so quick that I really didn't get the full reaction (I didn't want to have to fight the guy).

I want to say you are amazing.... but I'm having a hard time imagining this scenario happening for real. I mean, the only time I've ever been peed on was when I was 7 years old and it was by my little brother and I did NOT let him get away with it. :eek: Unless perhaps you lucked out because he had some sort of fetish.

I want to say you are amazing.... but I'm having a hard time imagining this scenario happening for real. I mean, the only time I've ever been peed on was when I was 7 years old and it was by my little brother and I did NOT let him get away with it. :eek: Unless perhaps you lucked out because he had some sort of fetish.

I'm honestly a big kid so I really knew this guy couldn't do anything to me (I was afraid that if he did attack I'd have to really hurt him and I'm actually slightly against violence), but trust me there is nothing fake about this. Anyway, the amount of piss that hit him wasn't too messy considering I was just ending my pee session. I HAD A REAL PROBLEM WITH WHAT THAT GUY WAS DOING.

edit: There's no doubt that this guy enjoyed it though. I was half expecting him to say something really fucked up like: "You missed my mouth" or some other twisted comment.

I once peed on an old girlfriend in the shower. No, she didn't like it. I mean I didn't really get a big kick out of it either, but one time she kicked menstral chunkage on me and I had to get her back somehow.

I love messing with telemarketers. The same one that's been calling for the past 2 months straight called again this morning, so I picked it up. When they asked to speak to someone, I said "Listen, you're a telemarketer, so you probably don't make a lot of money, so I'll give you $100 if you eat my doodoo." And after a long pause, she said, "....Uh...I think I'll call back later, I might have the wrong number..."

:lol: