LET US BE THE BLADE
LET US BE THE MACE
LET US BE THE CHAIN

LET US REND ASUNDER
LET US CRUSH BENEATH
LET US HEAR THE SOUND
OF A MILLION DYING SCREAMS

:kickass:

I'm honestly a big kid so I really knew this guy couldn't do anything to me (I was afraid that if he did attack I'd have to really hurt him and I'm actually slightly against violence), but trust me there is nothing fake about this. Anyway, the amount of piss that hit him wasn't too messy considering I was just ending my pee session. I HAD A REAL PROBLEM WITH WHAT THAT GUY WAS DOING.

edit: There's no doubt that this guy enjoyed it though. I was half expecting him to say something really fucked up like: "You missed my mouth" or some other twisted comment.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray, you'll never know how much I love you, so please don't take my sunshine away.

I've been called scary several times since coming to Japan but last night was the first time somebody literally ran away when they saw me.

The Japanese are surprisingly skittish. (I suddenly feel like Jane Goodall after typing that sentence.)

She was taking a shower. I offered to join her. She informed me of my knowledge of what time of the month it was, and how gross the shower itself could actually get. I said "I don't give a flying fuck, gimme yer boobies" or something to that effect, and she said fine, but reminded me that I had been warned. Again. Five minutes in and there's a bloody chunk on the bottom of the floor, which concerned me a little, and apparently the horrified expression on my face alerted her of this fact. So to combat this reaction, she kicks it toward me making matters much, much worse. The sheer hilarity of it all cancelled out whatever ill feelings I had just experienced, and I proceeded to laugh the proverbial balls right off.

She was an odd one.

She was taking a shower. I offered to join her. She informed me of my knowledge of what time of the month it was, and how gross the shower itself could actually get. I said "I don't give a flying fuck, gimme yer boobies" or something to that effect, and she said fine, but reminded me that I had been warned. Again. Five minutes in and there's a bloody chunk on the bottom of the floor, which concerned me a little, and apparently the horrified expression on my face alerted her of this fact. So to combat this reaction, she kicks it toward me making matters much, much worse. The sheer hilarity of it all cancelled out whatever ill feelings I had just experienced, and I proceeded to laugh the proverbial balls right off.

She was an odd one.

How do you kick blood toward someone else? Was her period really that chunky? Jesus, Mary, and Joseph that's really disgusting. And I don't get disgusted by talk of menstruation. I think menstruating is (sometimes) awesome. But maybe that's because mine isn't chunky? :lol:

And so today I said "male genitalia" "manly parts" and "cunnilingus" in class today. Best teacher ever? Perhaps.

Oh, and make that 3 students that think I look like Tom Cruise. I asked this student (while trying to look angry and disapproving) if she thinks all white people look alike. She said yes, we do.

Ah yes, and after being here for about 4 months, I was finally hit in the nuts by students. One student and one sister of a student suddenly decided to punch me in the crotch out of fucking nowhere. Go figure.