The (Un)official write anything you want page

I can do it correctly, and I do enjoy it, but this program I use for my online class kept saying EVERY problem I did was wrong. So I decided to skip that part and took the test. Made a 93. Woot.

I was gonna tell an epic tale... but I'm just gonna tell the short of this:

Friday night I drank several beers, a bit of Jager, a bit of whiskey, and smoked a bit with Kelly Shaefer...

Saturday Morning I woke up on the side of a bed and was informed that a few hours earlier I had been found by Laura (Will's woman) inside the hotel bathroom, covered in puke and piss, passed out under the sink. Eventually, after they kicked me enough times, from what I am told, I got up, and crashed next to the bed. Then somehow I got a pillow... and apparently, once again I don't remember any of this, I stole a blanket right off of Will while he was sleeping and returned to my bedside.

Glad I don't fucking remember ANY of that nights party ending.

A side note: The pickles from the 6 White Castle's that I ate before I began drinking were completely intact on the floor of this seedy motel bathroom. I was astonished as I am sure I chewed these pickles efficiently. They must have reformed in my stomach.

A side note: The pickles from the 6 White Castle's that I ate before I began drinking were completely intact on the floor of this seedy motel bathroom. I was astonished as I am sure I chewed these pickles efficiently. They must have reformed in my stomach.

Pickles must have a close relation to corn. :lol:

I was born in St. Louis and my whole family lives there. Also, I get to finally get to see a game at the new Cardinals stadium. Even though I really don't enjoy baseball as much as I used to, days at the park are always full of bliss (and sweet cholesterol). Oh and go Rams!