The (Un)official write anything you want page

I hurt my back somehow last night. Considering I did nothing all day yesterday, how it happened, and what happened, is a complete and total mystery.

I'm home anyway.

I did something similar, and now I feel like John McCain. I can't use my arms past a certain spot. :lol:

Well, apparently Arghoslent have found another vocalist. Some guy keeps updating me on their happenings. He said the new album should be out by the end of this year, and it will be a double disc with live clips and whatnot. He said the new singer is from Alabama as well. But I'm not sure if this guy is just messing with me or he actually knows them. :lol: If he's not lying out of his ass, I might know the new vocalist, but I think I would have heard about that by now.

the new behemoth bores the fuck out of me. i like the drum-work, but other than that. :zzz: the new cattle decap is also bound to suck shit.

That Moldova chick was pretty hot. She would have got my vote if I had voted at all.

The Russian chicks were hotter, though.

serebro.jpg

Goddamnit, can't find a bigger/more nude image.

I did something similar, and now I feel like John McCain. I can't use my arms past a certain spot. :lol:

Yep, mine is fucked as well today. I just called work to tell them I couldn't come in today because I could barely walk, and they asked me to give them some more advance warning next time...

haha, yeah, I love how workplaces always say that...

"Hey, about 3 minutes ago my colon suddenly shot out a large amount of blood, I don't think its a good idea for me to come in today."

"Could you give a more advanced warning next time?"

"How the fuck do I possibly do that!? Is there a device that I can purchase from my neighborhood walmart that will predict when my colon is going to shoot out a large amount of blood?!"