The (Un)official write anything you want page

So apparently last thursday night my boss, coworker, and a chum were mugged at gunpoint whilst walking home from a bar in highland park.

I hope the mugger dies a vicious death.

Lesson learned though, do not walk anywhere in highland park. The place is vile.

So apparently last thursday night my boss, coworker, and a chum were mugged at gunpoint whilst walking home from a bar in highland park.

I hope the mugger dies a vicious death.

Lesson learned though, do not walk anywhere in highland park. The place is vile.

That's fucked up shit. How much did they lose in the encounter? Highland Park is basically Tijuana with the signs written in English.

I have a gay fucking awards banquet thing tonight for work @ some ritzy faggot place. It took me 30 minutes to remember how to put on a dayum tie...and its coming off w/i the first 30 minutes...or two drinks, whichever comes first. Although, I hate these types of things and dont care about seeing any of my co-workers outside of work....these events are usually pretty funny due to everyone getting shitfaced and acting like retards ...then the who fucked who convos the following Monday.

Jesus Kee-rist.

menhir.jpg