The (Un)official write anything you want page

Got some Spaten Optimator tonight. Brothers been hyping it up all week, so I'm hoping for some good results.

While it sits in the fridge, we hit this minikeg of Heineken that was a gift from a friend a few weeks ago. Tastes better than the bottles you get out in Utah, thats for sure.

Also got some Petes Wicked Strawberry Blonde Ale. Hoping that turns out good. And the usual 6-pack of Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.

sigh is pretty good. but my job really sucks. any of you guys heard of the Great Connecticut Zydeco/Cajun Festival? Well I'm the guy making your food if you go there. It's hella hot around here already, and I have to stand up for 10 hours without sitting down while surrounded by literally over 30 feet of grills at their maximum temperature without any sort of cover above me in a heavy, long-sleeved chef's coat. it sucks.

sigh is pretty good. but my job really sucks. any of you guys heard of the Great Connecticut Zydeco/Cajun Festival? Well I'm the guy making your food if you go there. It's hella hot around here already, and I have to stand up for 10 hours without sitting down while surrounded by literally over 30 feet of grills at their maximum temperature without any sort of cover above me in a heavy, long-sleeved chef's coat. it sucks.

hahaha pics?

skin.jpg

So the other day I was walking to Thayer Street for some lunch, and this immigrant woman who must have been either pakistani or indian (sometimes its hard to tell) came up to me and started talking to me about how diversity and immigration are bad. It was hilarious. She went on some rant about how the president of Brown U is trying to make black people superior, and then she went on to say that diversity is bad because it hurts people like me, the ones who helped her when she got to this country. I chuckled later. Never met a non-white immigrant who hates non-white immigrants before.

So the other day I was walking to Thayer Street for some lunch, and this immigrant woman who must have been either pakistani or indian (sometimes its hard to tell) came up to me and started talking to me about how diversity and immigration are bad. It was hilarious. She went on some rant about how the president of Brown U is trying to make black people superior, and then she went on to say that diversity is bad because it hurts people like me, the ones who helped her when she got to this country. I chuckled later. Never met a non-white immigrant who hates non-white immigrants before.

I have a lot of Indian friends and most of them hate black people ... more so than any white person I know.

Didn't ask Ali about his feelings on the matter :loco: