The (Un)official write anything you want page

LOL!

Im gonna call my doc tomorrow as its getting to the point where I really cannot stand it anymore. I belive it has a lot to do with tension due to repressing all the stress and shit-ton of other bullshit I have been going through w/i the past 2 months.

I got yelled at by this soccer mom at work today when I saw 3 black kids riding down the road on a bike, and mistakenly said out loud "There goes the neighborhood..."

She called me racist trash. I called her a van driving birth machine.

She totally wanted my cock.

I got yelled at by this soccer mom at work today when I saw 3 black kids riding down the road on a bike, and mistakenly said out loud "There goes the neighborhood..."

She called me racist trash. I called her a van driving birth machine.

She totally wanted my cock.

All on one bike? Was it one of these?

tripletum3.jpg

I laughed like hell in class today. I was explaining innie and outie belly buttons today and one student said outies are dangerous. After I stopped laughing and said "WHAT!?" she simply said "The needles!" to which I again repeated my previous question. She then explained that she thought we sewed buttons into our navels. That just made me laugh all the more.

That same student also forgot the word "homeless" so she used "blacks" instead. Holy shit, I thought I would never stop laughing.