The (Un)official write anything you want page

Going to see Sodom tonight!!
Also catching up with Nico(Dècadent) for some brews, plan to get trashed and thrash like a mad man.
Sounds like a fuckin MEGA KILLER night, Sodom is veeery high on my 'yet to see'-list. Will you thrash like a mad man or like a madman or like a MADMETALMAIAC!"?!?!?!?+

rememeber those meat and cheese things? they sell them in vending machines? i could go for about 80 of those right now.

I was trying to find an album review by Moose via yahoo's search engine, and low and behold, what do I find?!?!

The Tr00 majestikmoose...

www.myspace.com/majestikmoose

My writing for Lunar Hypnosis is probably still up, but if it's anything older than that, I pretty much went out and did a blitzkrieg deletion of just about every website I've had in the past but failed to keep up a few weeks ago.

Hey Møøøse, a small Danish publisher, called Integral Tradition, has released a collection of Evola essays, many which have never been translated before. You seem to be slacking in your fascist studies, and that book should be a good way to remedy that

Hey Møøøse, a small Danish publisher, called Integral Tradition, has released a collection of Evola essays, many which have never been translated before. You seem to be slacking in your fascist studies, and that book should be a good way to remedy that

lawl

ok. I've not really slacked off more than given into ambivalence. In typical Evolan "Cavalcare la Tigre" fashion, of course.

But only with more nihilism, for flavour.

EDIT:

Actually, I have a couple of Frithjof Shuon books that I picked up a Traditionalist conference last year that just so happened to mysteriously happen at my University. I took it as a sign of some deity and attended. There was a bookstand set up from the Journal hosting the event and some other publisher of Traditionalist books, mostly writings of Schuon and Seyyed Hossein Nasr, if I recall correctly.

Here's the Journal.

http://www.sacredweb.com/

I also picked up a few back issues of that, but I didn't bring them with me over the summer. Whoops.

well, I suppose that studies in the Primordial Tradition aren't fascism per se, but we can always refer to the influence it had over the writings of Evola, and how Evola used that as a proponent for supporting stuff like imposing an Indo-Aryan caste system on society and also for his metahistorical narrative.

I finally saw Sin City and was very impressed by how well they adapted the comic book. It's as if they tried to make the movie into a book instead of the book into a movie, which is the way everyone should do it considering how similar the mediums are.

Also, Ultraviolet was visually impressive and I didn't find it nearly as shite as everyone else seemed to, but I'm easily ammused, hah.

MajestikMøøse;6259333 said:
lawl

ok. I've not really slacked off more than given into ambivalence. In typical Evolan "Cavalcare la Tigre" fashion, of course.

But only with more nihilism, for flavour.

EDIT:

Actually, I have a couple of Frithjof Shuon books that I picked up a Traditionalist conference last year that just so happened to mysteriously happen at my University. I took it as a sign of some deity and attended. There was a bookstand set up from the Journal hosting the event and some other publisher of Traditionalist books, mostly writings of Schuon and Seyyed Hossein Nasr, if I recall correctly.

Here's the Journal.

http://www.sacredweb.com/

I also picked up a few back issues of that, but I didn't bring them with me over the summer. Whoops.

COINCIDENCE!

I got this link form a friend of mine half an hour ago: http://www.hds.harvard.edu/news/events_online/dudleian_2003.html

He's really into the whole traditionalist thing and reads a lot of Shuon and Guenon, I, on the other hand, think it's pretty interesting but not enough to devote very much time to it; now that I can read German properly I find myself completely overwhelmed by all the new writings I have access to.
Did you like the Schoun stuff btw? I recall you reading some Guenon back in the days too.

Actually, I've been so busy that I haven't been able to crack the books yet.

But yeah, I've been deeply involved in my linguistic studies for the last year, and that stuff takes so much time to get one's mind around, ja?