1 6-pack of Stella Artois
1 6-pack of Bass Pale Ale
1 6-pack of Samuel Adams Summer Wheat
1 6-pack of Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat
2 Bottles of Samuel Adams Black Lager
2 Bottles of Samuel Adams Spring White Ale
2 Bottles of Samuel Adams Hefeweizen

A good night shall be had!

Oh man, how can you not like the Cherry Wheat. Its got so much great flavor.

Stella Artois is a must, though. Go out and get some. Great Belgian Lager.

Fuck... I also bought a rack of ribs to grill for dinner, and I forgot about getting a side.

Now I have to run back to the store to get something quick. Probably onion rings or something.

Yesterday I found rabbit poop in my yard, so I pointed it out to my yellow labrador who promptly ate all but one piece. So I showed her the one she forgot and she ate that too.

Sadly, there is nothing else out there. Well I do enjoy Vikingblood, but the theme can grow tiresome after awhile.

seriously though, look at the posts on this forum. it's a bunch of retards posting useless bullshit that they think everyone will enjoy! compare it to the nevermore forum, it is not much better...

for the record though, i still enjoy your threads/posts

We need to focus on music, and not a bunch of shit from youtube and myspace.

that's totally what i'm saying. we should also create a method for deciding who is worthy to post on Royal Carnage. hey, even if i didn't get permission at least the awesomeness of this forum would be restored. there are a lot of irrelevant fools running amok.

that's totally what i'm saying. we should also create a method for deciding who is worthy to post on Royal Carnage. hey, even if i didn't get permission at least the awesomeness of this forum would be restored. there are a lot of irrelevant fools running amok.

Lol you just gave me an idea for a fun thread. Probably won't end up being fun though. :lol: