The (Un)official write anything you want page

A fairly normal day today.

A student of mine gave me a free ticket to a movie (any movie of my choice), just for the hell of it.

Another student cried in class for about 20 minutes.

A 12 year girl in one of my classes was drawing a picture of a girl bowing and I told her that with one of the speed lines she drew it looked like this girl had hung herself. She giggled and the next time I looked over, she'd drawn the chair the girl used to kill herself. Should I find this disturbing or amusing? I'm going with amusing.

Oh, and one of my students I think might be semi-retarded let slip that they were throwing me a surprise party this Saturday. This same student today said that she thought many young couples in the U.S. left their unwanted children at churches or at Baby Posts (which is a window in Japanese hospitals where people can just drop off unwanted babies).

Edit: Almost forgot. Another student started rubbing my arm hair in complete awe. I've stopped counting how many times this has happened.

Dear god am I excited!!!! This is most likely going to be the greatest experience of my life.

All Good Music Festival
West Virginia, July 12th-15th

ROPEADOPE STAGE
Thursday, July 12th
Early Arrival Performances:
8:00 pm American Dumpster *Sonic Bids Winner*
9:00 Ozric Tentacles
11:00 Dark Star Orchestra
ALL GOOD STAGE and
MAGIC HAT STAGE:
Friday, July 13th
3:00 pm The Bridge
4:00 Eva Castillo *Sonic Bids Winner*
4:20 PBS
5:20 The Pietasters
5:50 Yonder Mountain String Band
7:05 Lovewhip
7:30 Steel Pulse
8:45 Will Hoge
9:15 Keller & The Keels
10:45 Lotus
11:30 Bob Weir & RatDog
1:15 Benevento-Russo Duo
2:00 am STS9
Saturday, July 14th
12:00 pm SOJA
1:15 AOD
2:30 Perpetual Groove
3:45 Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
4:45 Ryan Montbleau Band
5:05 Drive By Truckers
6:25 Benzos
6:55 Les Claypool
8:25 New Monsoon
9:00 Michael Franti and Spearhead
10:30 Tea Leaf Green
11:15 moe.
1:15 am The Slip
2:00 am All Good all-star jam Hosted by moe.
Sunday, July 15th
12:00 pm Lee Boys
1:15 Sam Bush
2:30 West Indian Girl
3:00 Soulive w/ Toussaint
4:30 Bob Schneider
5:10 pm Leftover Salmon

yeah, jam bands really aren't Royal Carnage material. the bands do, however, include members of the Grateful Dead and "The Darkstar Orchestra" is the most famous/accurate Dead cover band. They put on simply incredible shows. With your eyes closed, you'd never know the difference! But then again, I am honestly most interested in Les Claypool. I'll take a shit load of pictures, there is sure to be complete madness going on 24/7. Please excuse shitty pic quality, for I will be on LSD and many other drugs the entire time for sure.

how about this scooter libby commutation shit?? what a fucking slap in the face, they're taking blatant corruption to dizzying new heights. can't wait to piss on bush's grave.

ah close to morgantown. college chicks galore. they may be toothless, but hey...

yeah I am hoping to find a girl who actually likes me at this festival. i figure since there's thousands of "my kind" gathering in one spot with a bunch of drugs, I might actually have a chance.

how about this scooter libby commutation shit?? what a fucking slap in the face, they're taking blatant corruption to dizzying new heights. can't wait to piss on bush's grave.

What's this commutation shit? What's this bullshit? [/nobodyfuckswiththejesus]