The (Un)official write anything you want page

craft kick ass, dammit.

I've always found their black metal to be way too standard, Terror Propaganda actually confused me since it really didn't do anything at all; not just "ok this is dull" more of a brain blank.

Katharsis' WorldWithoutEnd on the other hand , which I'm listening to atm, kicks a whole lot of ass; it's dirty, groovy, depraved, chaotic and damn good.

I've always found their black metal to be way too standard, Terror Propaganda actually confused me since it really didn't do anything at all; not just "ok this is dull" more of a brain blank.

Katharsis' WorldWithoutEnd on the other hand , which I'm listening to atm, kicks a whole lot of ass; it's dirty, groovy, depraved, chaotic and damn good.

yeah i know that's why they don't get much buzz around here, nothing original at all but damn can they write some tasty riffs.

katharsis eh? any samples you'd care to share (sharing=caring)? :saint:

edit: wtf two katharses, both from germany? almost as dumb as all the d-beat bands with the same names that rip off the discharge font.

776351303_l.jpg

ihop funnel cakes :kickass:

aw fuck yeah. my grandma gave me a $100 gift card for ihop one time. what a glorious time that was! i took a huge group of people out for a pancake dinner. it made everyone's day, because they are so good!

(but for real, fuck fake maple syrup. i only use the shit that comes from our farm in NH. i bring little bottles of it to restaurants)