The (Un)official write anything you want page

i was just thinking about that a couple days ago

good shit :lol: next time i see either of those family guy episodes i'm so not gonna think i've seen them before AGAIN

Just a few minutes ago as I was exiting a building, some woman walking along saw me and simply said "Chigau!" (different!). Interesting reaction.

Haha awesome, when's your date?.
My friend (who's tall, blonde, blue eyed and pretty fit) got a lot of that too when he lived in China, people came up to him and wanted to take pictures and pose next to this nordic creature, he was offered free drinks at bars by random people and it seems to have been a pretty smooth affair to hook up with chinese girls.

Yeah, there was a time when white people got the celebrity treatment in Japan too. And there are still some places in Japan where that's the case, but they are few and far between.

Edit: We were doing some word association in a class tonight. It's simple. I start by saying one word and the next person says the first thing that pops into their head based on the last thing said. Anyway, one person said "rock" and the next said "black people!" That cracked me the hell up to say the least.

Oh yes, and in that same class I also might have mentioned something about how nice it must be to have quick, meaningless, no-strings-attached sex with Amazonian women.

Today, while walking down the hallways at work, a goofy guy walked passed me and a coworker. As we were passing him, he looked at me, opening his eyes wide, and said loudly, "OH YEAH!?". The he continued to walk past us.

Today, while walking down the hallways at work, a goofy guy walked passed me and a coworker. As we were passing him, he looked at me, opening his eyes wide, and said loudly, "OH YEAH!?". The he continued to walk past us.

You should hide in his office, wait until he's busy doing something, pop out from behind some furniture, and reply to his "OH YEAH!?" with a loud black metal "YEAH!!" and walk out of there with the most serious face you can pull off.