The (Un)official write anything you want page

If I went ahead and made one of those sappy "I'm leaving" threads, I'd feel obliged to stay away. And no-one needs that :p

Least of all me when I get bored.

www.bulletballgames.com

yeah i saw it when it aired too. Theres a song on that site somewhere but I can't find it.

In certain degenerate boards like 4chan ,SA and LUELinks etc, its getting popular I tihnk. with people quoting "Why NOT play bulletball?!" "mah point!" and "atleat you still have bulletball"

hahaha that video is sadly hilarious. 26 years?? seriously, it's the simplest game wtf. sure dude, and i'm gonna make an olympic sport out of flicking cocoa puffs at the cat.

My friend saw Tool a while back at some hippy-fest. He said the festival itself was one of the funniest/most disturbing things he's ever experienced. Everyone was on some kind of drug. He said some guy was pretty much wearing glow sticks like clothes, and he would just throw them up in the air and it would just blow his mind. Apparently, someone saw this and asked if he could have some/buy some, but the guy refused. Next thing my friend knows, the guy that was refused a glowstick starts climbing up into the nearest tree, while the glowstick guy sat and stared in horror. He said the guy with all the glowsticks started clutching his face, while crying and screaming "TREE PEOPLE!!! OH MY GOD!!!!" So people started messing with him, chanting about tree people. All my friend could do was laugh his ass off.

haha I called it. Awesome.

I saw Tool was at Bonaroo this year and just thought, "whaaaa? Are they a jam-band now?"
Anyway, I don't understand the appeal. It was like 100 degrees the whole time.
Also, my wife's wagon was wrecked that same weekend and we needed to rent a van but they (literally EVERY SINGLE ONE) had been rented out to Bonaroo hippies. I bet they were returned in GREAT condition.