The (Un)official write anything you want page

Fuck I was sitting here reading a thread from 2005 all the while a mosquito was sucking me dry for 2 minutes straight. The itching sensation which I had ignored for a couple minutes finally became to much to bare and I swatted the malaria carrying cunt in to a state of disembowelment. Quite bloody from both sides.

Most of my students are douchebags. But as I sit here awaiting a typhoon, drinking some sake one of them gave me, listening to a mix CD one of them made me, and full on chips and some Australian stuff yet others brought me, I think, maybe some of them aren't complete fucks.

But yeah, most of them can just fuck off straight to hell.

So i went to bed last night, was kinda cold so i had boxers and a shirt on.. woke up sometime during the night completely naked! my shirt was neatly folded on the foot of my bed and my boxers were under the covers... WTF!

My girlfriend has no idea, she remained fully clothed and thinks the entire thing is quite humorous, me on the other hand am kinda disturbed.

Yea, he died doing a jump in Yosemitee. His ropes were weathered from sitting exposed on the mountain to long. It was right after he came out of retirement too. I'd be content with 1/10 of the courage that guy had.

I am...

1083959801_VidarVaaer.JPG