The (Un)official write anything you want page

Katharsis' WorldWithoutEnd on the other hand , which I'm listening to atm, kicks a whole lot of ass; it's dirty, groovy, depraved, chaotic and damn good.

Fantastic album methinks, much better than 666 or Kruzifixxion (though I haven't got either of those again since returning from my metal hiatus).

w42728problems49.jpg

Fantastic album methinks, much better than 666 or Kruzifixxion (though I haven't got either of those again since returning from my metal hiatus).

No, Kruzifixxion didn't impress me much either, but I haven't heard 666 yet; judging by the prices the vinyl version of that one fetches on Ebay it should be one of the best bm records ever... though I for some reason doubt it

I went to a Star Festival/surprise birthday party tonight at an izakaya. The first thing the owner says to me "You look like Tom Cruise!" The whole place was abuzz with talk of the "gaijin" for the full 3 hours I was there. The owner also gave me a free bottle of wine upon finding out it was a birthday party.

One of my oldest students asked if I knocked up my first girlfriend. She also went on to say I should be getting a lot of tail. Wtf?

Are the band The Human Abstract any good? I go on vacation in August to the island (oh boy:erk: ) and they are playing for some reason, but I haven't listened to them and don't know if I should bother. I might go see Martyr if they actually do end up coming too.
This isn't the first time random ass bands come to my province, April Wine are playing 4 hours away:lol:

I went to a Star Festival/surprise birthday party tonight at an izakaya. The first thing the owner says to me "You look like Tom Cruise!" The whole place was abuzz with talk of the "gaijin" for the full 3 hours I was there. The owner also gave me a free bottle of wine upon finding out it was a birthday party.

One of my oldest students asked if I knocked up my first girlfriend. She also went on to say I should be getting a lot of tail. Wtf?

Buy a hidden camera and attach it to yourself. Now. Bring it wherever you go.

YO YO YO PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :danceboy:

alright, about a month away from having a kid. we're gonna be buying a ne camcorder/camera and a new computer set up.

tell me pros and cons:

Camcorder - Canon HV20.
It's pricey, but it gets good ratings from reports and users. supposedly easier to use than SOny. Can take stills and record stuff.

Computer - Gateway Quad Core
i dont know the model, but its gateways top-of-the-line with tons of abilities, fast rendering of the videos we shoot, great gameplay ability (bye-bye XBox 360), etc. Does not come with Windows installed!

We have a $300 gift card to Best Buy, so one of them will be purchased there.

You have ot be careful with pre-built computers that are advertised with "great game play ability" especially form a company like Gateway that does not specialize int he gaming field. Often times you end up spending way more than you need to as well because they through in a few expensive components along with some not-so-good ones. I would be interested in finding out which model it is.

You have ot be careful with pre-built computers that are advertised with "great game play ability" especially form a company like Gateway that does not specialize int he gaming field. Often times you end up spending way more than you need to as well because they through in a few expensive components along with some not-so-good ones. I would be interested in finding out which model it is.

Gateway GM5474 Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q-6600

EDIT: Keep in mind that this computer is not mainly for gameplay. The gameplay abilities will be second or third behind the speed of rendering, and CD/DVD burning capabilities coming from the camcorder.

Gameplay is an extra to avoid paying $500+ on an XBox 360. Might as pump the money into something that will do more than play games.

Gateway GM5474 Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q-6600

EDIT: Keep in mind that this computer is not mainly for gameplay. The gameplay abilities will be second or third behind the speed of rendering, and CD/DVD burning capabilities coming from the camcorder.

Gameplay is an extra to avoid paying $500+ on an XBox 360. Might as pump the money into something that will do more than play games.

Ok, i thought you had a xbox and were going to get rid of it. I thought that was a bit pointless.

For the purposes mentioned I think that PC will do you just fine. Make sure to get a good monitor!