The (Un)official write anything you want page

Papelbon also did it when they won the last series against Cleveland. :lol:

They've been playing the fuck out of The Victory Song/Tessie by the Dropkick Murphies on the radio the past few days. :kickass:

The Rooters gave the other team a dreadful fright
Boston's tenth man could not be wrong
Up from Third Base to Huntington
Theey Saanng anoother victooory soooooooooooooong, TWO, THREE, FOUR!!!!!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Godamn, that shit pumps me up!!! Just reminds me of being in a bar watching the Sox and evryone singing that song together with a beer in the air. :kickass:

*Nobody could beat an American team comprised of MLB players from around the world. If the players were segregated by country of origin, which occurred last year in the World Baseball Classic, America fares no better than the rest of the world. U.S made it in to Pool 1 where they got stomped by Mexico of all countries.

I was at that game, it was completely disgusting to hear 85% of the crowd cheer for Mexico. Go the fuck home you spics!

It's 7 am and I'm just back from the theatre. Was watching finnish short movies all night long.... Man, it was awesome.

Made an Oaked Arrogant Bastard mustard last night to go with a Hop Rod IPA & Mustard pretzel I'm making.

We done overdid the mustard powder though, as a small amount tasted from my pinky sent me reeling:err: