The (Un)official write anything you want page

Why do people in some areas of the world use shovels without a crossbar at the end of the shaft? I don't know how you can dig or shift the load properly without a crossbar for keeping the load balanced.

Why do people in some areas of the world use shovels without a crossbar at the end of the shaft? I don't know how you can dig or shift the load properly without a crossbar for keeping the load balanced.

Because it's not necessary on all shovels? I've used shovels with and without them, spade heads, flat heads, serrated, etc. It's quite easy to balance the load as long as you have, well, two hands.

Going to shred some skin in the Red River Gorge on my climbing vacation next week, should be awesome.

345417-largest_Laura_laws_of_tradition.jpg

So I met Cradle of Filth at some meet and greet shit at their tonight (I agreed to go with a girl before I broke up with her but decided to go anyway)... and probably looked like this the entire time:

:bah:

Isn't that exciting?

I'm going to the holiest shrine in Japan this weekend. While looking for accommodations in the area I saw information for one hotel that said "Sorry, Japanese only." The fact that that would just as easily mean people as language, fucking pisses me off. :mad:

I'm going to the holiest shrine in Japan this weekend. While looking for accommodations in the area I saw information for one hotel that said "Sorry, Japanese only." The fact that that would just as easily mean people as language, fucking pisses me off. :mad:

That's interesting.

Is that common in Japan? I mean that you can do things like that without some government organ pouncing on you? (Like in most freedom loving western countries)