The (Un)official write anything you want page

a sexy Pear, Bacon & Gorgonzola pizza on wheat dough I just birthed

pbgpizza.jpg

I made this dinner tonight:
UmeaByNightKapitel2004.jpg

Moose marinated in wine and other jummy stuff with klyftpotatis. Highly recommended.

I made this dinner tonight:
UmeaByNightKapitel2004.jpg

Moose marinated in wine and other jummy stuff with klyftpotatis. Highly recommended.

I had potatoes just like that for dinner, but without the dressing smeared on top them..... The salad looks very pale and sad.....Get some real vegetables. I had dandelion root, spinach and gomasio alongside my potatoes.

No pictures sorry. Or moose. However I did pull the potatoes out of the oven with a moose shaped oven-mit, if that counts.

So, I just got back from eating 20 of the so-called "best chicken wings around." I got the 3rd from hottest, "Suicidal", and my lips have just stopped burning. Im gonna be shitting hot lava tomorrow morning.

Describe the meat texture and flavor to me? We have no moose here, just coyotes and mountain lions. :(

Rougher to chew than domesticated critters, and they have a fuller taste... You can taste that they've lived a life battling the griefs of hunger and harsh winters as opposing beef oxen, who have always had everything they always needed. The taste is similar but different. Strond big muscles, just like with oxen, but with a 100% organic feel as opposed to somethin that's made by and for people, the taste of the ancient wild... Hard to describe but it has a character that can't be matched in some ways but isn't adapted to us in others, it feels and tastes primeval and in my opinion that is great, just forget about modern crap such as work assholes, friend assholes, social assholes and the latest tech gadgets. Just eat to live, and living is just what eating is all about. Mix it with just what living is all about (Tasty, romantic and giving you a stiffy) and some potatoes cooked in the right way and nothing can ever compete.

The salad looks very pale and sad.....Get some real vegetables.

what's real vegetables then?
to be honest I don't really think salad is that important anyway, I like meat

have a really hard time writing to you without telling you to fuck off so I'm proud of myself now when I write so civilized.

EDIT: write like a grammar monkey but wtf!