The (Un)official write anything you want page

so yesterday a Roman Catholic Priest called me a Heathen ... how many RC credits do I get for that?

I made this dinner tonight:
UmeaByNightKapitel2004.jpg

Moose marinated in wine and other jummy stuff with klyftpotatis. Highly recommended.

Moose meat is fucking grand, and I agree with your description. It tastes so... real!? Compared to normal meat anyway. Gamey was the word my parents used, but I wouldn't really know what that means. Flavourful, you taste that it ate a variety of stuff and not optimum growth genetically modified grain, a million vitamins and growth hormones. And theres no meat shrinkage while cooking it.

Back in canada we used to get some from a friend of ours. We also get lots of the white salmon he caught, because the stuff is worthless on the market (because it doesn't look the same). Nothing like 150Kg of salmon, 15kg of moose and 20kg of deer in the freezer to spell carnivore.

Really cool part is his brother used the antlers to make knife handles and stuff and sold those.

Venison is also pretty good, and bear tastes downright fucking weird. O

Its like the difference between super fresh salmon and decade old fish sticks in the supermarket. (thats an easy comparison for the city slickers).

Moose meat is fucking grand, and I agree with your description. It tastes so... real!? Compared to normal meat anyway. Gamey was the word my parents used, but I wouldn't really know what that means. Flavourful, you taste that it ate a variety of stuff and not optimum growth genetically modified grain, a million vitamins and growth hormones. And theres no meat shrinkage while cooking it.

Back in canada we used to get some from a friend of ours. We also get lots of the white salmon he caught, because the stuff is worthless on the market (because it doesn't look the same). Nothing like 150Kg of salmon, 15kg of moose and 20kg of deer in the freezer to spell carnivore.

Really cool part is his brother used the antlers to make knife handles and stuff and sold those.

Venison is also pretty good, and bear tastes downright fucking weird. O
Good description, agreed. Bear wtf, never had it... Doesn't all carnivore meat taste kinda funky? Now that I think about it I can't recall every eating a meat-eater...

I start my actual non-training work schedule tonight.

5pm-1:30am

I was fucking happy at first now I hate it. What the fuck am I supposed to do during the day? I can probably go on a nice hike without worrying about crowded trails.

But SHITFUCK. Bjork, Tool, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Clive Barker Q/A + signing, I won free tickets to some comedy night with Lewis Black, plus whatever metal gigs that are bound to be scheduled mon-fri and all of this shit happens during the fucking middle of the week.

FUCK YOU, LIFE

so about 20 minutes ago the neighbor was walking to her apartment with a child in her arms and one crying out while keeping up behind.

so about 10 minutes ago i hear a fucking loud ass thump in the apartment next to mine, followed by deathly cries of a baby that are continuing now

holy hell

fishing for dead bodies in echo park lake? k

there's also the ocean, LA has a shitload of piers where you can fish all you want without a license. but i don't know, it might be a little aggravating for someone for whom merely being in the vicinity of non-whites is a source of frustration

so about 20 minutes ago the neighbor was walking to her apartment with a child in her arms and one crying out while keeping up behind.

so about 10 minutes ago i hear a fucking loud ass thump in the apartment next to mine, followed by deathly cries of a baby that are continuing now

holy hell

FUCKING CALL THE POLICE.