The (Un)official write anything you want page

Speaking of chickens and fathers looped out on drugs... was driving with the old man earlier, and he slams on the brakes suddenly on this small country road. As he rolls down his window, a chicken begins to cross the road, and he leans out the window and screams "WHY?!". :lol:

bwahahahhaa

dimebag_weed_eagles_will_never_forg.jpg

Speaking of chickens and fathers looped out on drugs... was driving with the old man earlier, and he slams on the brakes suddenly on this small country road. As he rolls down his window, a chicken begins to cross the road, and he leans out the window and screams "WHY?!". :lol:

HAHAHAHA

I've been post-poning my wisdom teeth removal for the past 2 years... I'm scared. =(

I just had mine removed (well, the two on my right hand side) a couple of weeks ago. It definitely was not fun, but this dentist was pretty damn excellent - quirky sense of humor, knew just what to do and nailed both extractions in less than an hour. I was laid out for two days, but was able to minimize the pain with my own Vicodin cocktails. The pain lingered off and on for about a week and a half and now it just flares up a little bit every now and then, no big deal.

It's worth finally getting rid of the head and earaches the things were causing. I'll probably have the other two removed at some point, but I may as well wait until they start bothering me due to cost issues.

Jason

in my own defense, these people are absolute scum and i hope they all die.

also, honestly i bet they had to interview like 150 people to get the clips for that video.

also, honestly i bet they had to interview like 150 people to get the clips for that video.

Yeah, when I see video like that, I usually think they filmed hundreds of people, and only got that many stupid replies.

In case someone's feels like some reading: http://autonom.motpol.nu/index.php/2007/11/09/the-modern-job-pentti-linkola/

Haven't come into contact with this so called "eco-fascist" before, but his summary of the state of things is pretty good.
Especially the connection that he sees between individualism/human rights/equality and man as a sad working unit, lacking special traits and edges, square, fair, interchangeable and smoothly stackable, is interesting.

That's exactly what I fucking said yesterday! I also think he should cut it into something crazy before he hacks it off...mutton chops?

This is what i'm gonna do with my hair if i ever get it cut

taking suggestions from now until whenever the fuck that might be
today a mentally handicapped kid told me to get a hair cut

I am not trying to put americans down. It's just funny.

It is funny, I've watched it several times now. The worst part is odds are it took a lot less than 150 people to interview. Hooray government funded education by the same assholes who have been eroding the middle class for decades + a number of other problems, mostly McDonald's.
This is what i'm gonna do with my hair if i ever get it cut

taking suggestions from now until whenever the fuck that might be
today a mentally handicapped kid told me to get a hair cut
Have that handicapped kid give you said haircut.

But first never cut your hair.

*insert Alice in Chains Unplugged Friends Don't Let Friends Get Haircuts image that Google totally failed at finding for me*