The (Un)official write anything you want page

It's pretty clear what is said in the song at the end section when he says it over and over.

The vacuum sellers around here are New Orleans transplants living in government housing with their 18 kids and 12 baby mamai, so they'll try to find any reason to pull the race card for any little thing and get their money from the white man, so I've been trying to avoid incidents like this.

The one thing I agree with the mormons about: I want these fucking my pals out of the area. They're a god damn nuisance. Worse than the fucking mexicans, since atleast the mexicans provide me delicious burritos from various stands. These my pals aren't selling any watermelon or fried chicken at all. Not providing to the community.

Usually get one Buckwheat a week or two at the door selling shit, so hopefully that'll end that.

You're a fucking imbecile.

Talented at what musking corn?

All dem purty gals will be dar,
Shuck dat corn before you eat.

They will fix it for us rare,

I know dat supper will be big,

I think I smell a fine roast pig,

I hope dey'll have some whisky dar,

I think I'll fill my pockets full,

So, I had an emergency extraction done today at the dentist. Not "emergency" per se, but Ive been having bad headaches on the left side of my head, left earaches, and my left eye has been killing from this damn tooth. Anyhow, it lasted 3 hours, and was one of the worst the dentist had to do in 40 years. My root was into my sinus. I can keep my mouth closed and suck air through and out my nose...it's weird. I feel like Ive been kicked in the face by a mule. 40 vicodins and a bunch of penicillin is my regimen.

Oh, and he said I can only have cold liquids...so I went and got some beer. :)

i had it filled a year ago, then 4 months ago, the filling broke out, leaving only 2/3 of a tooth, then refilled 3 weeks ago, THEN started to kick my ass.

I started busting out laughing several times during the procedure. At one point I shook my fist in the air and mumbled "HE'S A FIGHTER!!"

Root Canal = approx $800
Extraction = $20

no brainer. its my second-to-last tooth on the upper-right.

Your teeth actually affect your entire body... So I guess it makes sense.

I hope you feel better soon Doomy.

I've been post-poning my wisdom teeth removal for the past 2 years... I'm scared. =(

That's not exactly how it was then... For one people ate less sugar, were exposed to less pollution and acidifying shit in the atmosphere... They ate somewhat healthier (depending on where and when).

And also generally died before their teeth could rot. =D
Most skulls you find from way back when, their teeth are actually in pretty damn good shape, albeit sometimes crooked.

That's not exactly how it was then... For one people ate less sugar, were exposed to less pollution and acidifying shit in the atmosphere... They ate somewhat healthier (depending on where and when).

Most skulls you find from way back when, their teeth are actually in pretty damn good shape, albeit sometimes crooked.

Negars generally had good oral hygiene from methods they learned earlier on from the home continent. They learned that you can grind banana peels in to a nice thick paste to keep dem choppers immaculately bright. It wasn't until the mid 1800's that they did away with this practice. The combination of bright pearly whites with the mephitic stench from shucking corn all day attracted gnats in droves. It also attracted hunters who scoured the forest at night in search for runaways and the bounties that came with them.

Your teeth actually affect your entire body... So I guess it makes sense.

I've been post-poning my wisdom teeth removal for the past 2 years... I'm scared. =(
What? Prove it or be more clear.

Get you fucking teeth out.

Prove this.

I started busting out laughing several times during the procedure. At one point I shook my fist in the air and mumbled "HE'S A FIGHTER!!".

ROFL

I remember my dad had something done at the dentist about 8 years back. On the way home from the dentist, he called home and my brother picked up. He started asking my brother if he had seen his chickens and that my brother better give them back. He was so loopy on medication, it was hilarious. And we lived in the suburbs too. No chickens in sight.

Speaking of chickens and fathers looped out on drugs... was driving with the old man earlier, and he slams on the brakes suddenly on this small country road. As he rolls down his window, a chicken begins to cross the road, and he leans out the window and screams "WHY?!". :lol: