The (Un)official write anything you want page

Well you're going to see a lot less of me around these parts. Some negar dropped a dime on a co-worker for using her laptop in the work place. Henceforth we are supposed to cease and desist on all electronic devices ranging from cell phones to lap tops, and everything in between. Stupid fucking coon is having personal issues that stemmed from outside the work place with one of the supervisors (who also happens to be a negar, surprise surprise). Some love triangle gone awry where the sup won the girl and the snitch was punked out at his work station for watching a dvd. Instead of apologizing and taking responsibility for his actions he essentially brought down the entire shift by name dropping certain individuals who also break policy. I vow from this day forward that his work life shall not be a pleasant one. If I'm doing the scheduling on any given night he's going to take his God damn lunch at the onset of the shift. If he's out and about on a certain night in which I'm running the desk, that coon shall feel the brunt of the workload. God damn negars!

Well the main supervisor says it will eventually return to norm. However, I fear that this may be 3-4 months down the line. This cunt who dropped a dime is notorious for being a ninkumpoop (sp?). Last year during our holiday potluck, most people spent on average of $30-$40 on grub. Well this yenta shows up with pumpkin ice cream left over from Halloween which he picked up at 50% mark down. He then proceeds to invite the entire hospital to the festivities. Nurses, EVS workers, people from Rapistan, vendors making deliveries, the whole fucking night crew. 30 minutes in to the occasion my road dawg co-worker went to the conference room to concoct some root beer floats, low and behold all the soda pop was five finger discounted and the only ice cream to be found was of the pumpkin variety.

What a fucking twat.

LOL @ Jerry
We have a no internet policy at work and it's reinforced every monthly staff meeting (mainly because of this one tard who checks his bank account - all $12 of it - for hours on end).

Also, LOL at the Bucks. Woops! There goes a championship!
Best part is that Illinois's first TD was based on an un-called very obvious fumble that was recovered by OSU. in the replay, the ball flies out of his arm when he's still like two feet off the ground.
Alas. That's why football sucks and hockey rules.

BEIJING, China (AP) -- Shoppers eager to buy goods on sale stampeded at a Carrefour supermarket in southwestern China on Saturday, trampling three people to death and injuring at least 31, state media reported.

Shoppers slipped as they rushed through a door at the Carrefour in Chongqing city at 8:30 a.m. to snap up sale items, and those that fell were then crushed by other shoppers, the Web sites of the Xinhua News Agency and People's Daily reported.

The People's Daily said the shoppers had lined up outside the store since 4 a.m. to buy discounted rapeseed oil used for cooking.

In addition to the three dead, Xinhua said that seven among the 31 injured were seriously hurt. Police in Chongqing said they had heard about the accident but declined to independently confirm the media accounts.

wtf! ... for rapeseed oil???

Mathiäs;6688904 said:
Up until this year I would have said that hockey has the worst officiating by far.

But after seeing the extreme shittyness of football referees I'd say they take the cake.

Football is probably the most challenging to officiate from an on-the-field perspective but now there's a million cameras and instant reply. There's no excuse for missing an obvious fumble that contributed to a touchdown that ruined a team's bid at a national championship and millions of dollars of revenue.
Hockey's really cracked down on poor officiating over the past few years. The game has changed drastically with the new rule changes. Which, by the way, show how much more superior Gretzky was than any other player in history - the clutching and grabbing and interference that went on in that era would completely shut-down so-called gods like Crosby, Malkin, Staal, etc.

Crosby's a wimp.
Too bad Lindros had too many brain injuries - he woulda been the most awesome player ever. I've been watching old clips on youtube. He was just amazing.