The (Un)official write anything you want page

Does Ambien work on its own? I often have a bitch of a time getting to sleep but have never really wanted to use drugs to obtain the desired effect. Wait...did I really just say that?

You might be calcium deficient--- I would try taking calcium/magnesium supplements near bedtime for a week and see if it improves.

It usually works so if I were you I would try that before I resort to drugs, which isn't going to help you if you do have any sort of deficiency.

Valerian is pretty good too to help you relax, and lavendar but when I tell men to try rubbing lavendar on themselves before they go to bed they kind of recoil.... SO try calcium.

I just bought four, yes FOUR, pairs of pants. This is significant why? Because pants are my nemesis. This was the fourth trip in 3 weeks to obtain new trousas. Each of the previous 3 ended once I slipped into a rage that left me nearly blind. Today I grabbed four and each of them fit. It was unreal. Of course this will all change once I get home and my wife sees them.

I hate pants. I really do.

I don't hate pants, but I sure as hell hate buying them. I hate trying shit on. Hell, I hate shopping in general and having to try things on just makes the process all the longer. Usually I just stay until I get what I need so I don't have to come back anytime soon but I had to give up the other day. Finding anything that fits an average sized American over here can be a real pain in the fucking ass.

And Susperia, I love women in skirts or dresses. That's one thing I'll give the ladies over here, they still dress like women. In fact, they even do when they fucking shouldn't. I can't tell you all the women I've seen trying to hike in high heels. :tickled:

I try and buy most of my clothes online because I hate going to malls and trying stuff on in fitting rooms. I hate fitting rooms and their mirrors. >=[ But pants are one of those things that you HAVE to go try on to see if they're right....I don't generally buy them online unless I really love them and will wear them no matter what. I've actually been meaning to go to the mall and try on pants for months now. Keep procrastinating...

And hiking in heels wtf?!
I like heels, but I love my combat boots.

They do, you can always return things that don't fit as well. I really don't think it's necessary to buy pants very often, the jeans I have now have lasted 5 years and they're still in great shape. Although most of the time I'm wearing technical junk for work/life, and most of those could survive a small nuclear fallout.

I actually buy most of my jeans from Wal-Mart now, as they always seem to have an abundance of "long" length jeans, which I otherwise have a really, really hard time finding. They fit my butt pretty nicely too :p

For any sort of athletic pants though I just have to buy men's. I don't think I've ever seen a woman's athetic pant in a long length :Smug: