The (Un)official write anything you want page

Ken didn't you post not too long ago (or maybe it was long ago) about how you were in a car accident? And then you had pusfingers? And now this gnarly situation with your tooth? Damn :loco:

Hope you get to feeling better though.

Ken didn't you post not too long ago (or maybe it was long ago) about how you were in a car accident? And then you had pusfingers? And now this gnarly situation with your tooth? Damn :loco:

Hope you get to feeling better though.

Yeah, I've somehow developed the worst stroke of luck ever within the past 10 months.

- Fucked up my lower back @ work, out on rehab for 3 months...still facing repercussions from it and will for the rest of my life.
- Lost my house due to a breakup with my g/f of 4 years, it was pretty rough the following months after that split....my own doing though, so I wouldnt tack that onto Lady Luck
- Flipped my car going 70mph on the freeway, should have died, car totalled, forced to buy another car, draining my savings.
- Rear ended some dude, had to pay $1300 out of pocket for repairs
- Got a ridiculous infection in my finger, had to lance it
- Got a severe case of tendonitis in my right arm, still undergoing rehab for it 3x/week
- Had a molar extraction go awry, forced to have oral surgery today to remove one of the roots of the tooth and a bone fragment from my sinus, as well as clean out the infection from the sinus cavity.

I'm on a hot streak. 2007 has been a kickass year. :zombie:

You might be calcium deficient--- I would try taking calcium/magnesium supplements near bedtime for a week and see if it improves.

It usually works so if I were you I would try that before I resort to drugs, which isn't going to help you if you do have any sort of deficiency.

Valerian is pretty good too to help you relax, and lavendar but when I tell men to try rubbing lavendar on themselves before they go to bed they kind of recoil.... SO try calcium.

I drink nearly a gallon of milk each day and take multivitamins, so I think I should be good on calcium (?) but, then again, I'm admittedly ignorant when it comes to my nutritional needs, so I will definitely check that out.

As for the lavendar, I'd probably be most comfortable doing that when I'm wearing my pink chiffon number I got for my birthday last year.

It warms my heart to see so many others that share my distaste for pants...and trying them on. I think that's the REAL problem for me...just finding a pair that fits. Once I have them, I'm fine and I wear them to death. It's just getting them that kills me.

Next on the list? Tucking in shirts. Fuck me. The tucked in shirt should be banned.

Doomcifer...here's to hoping that 2008 is the polar opposite of 2007 :kickass:
I don't know you but you seem to be good people and good people shouldn't have that much shit in a year.

Thanks Ars. Much appreciate the kind words.

Also, I absolutely ABHOR tucking in my shirt. I have to for work. Once Im on the road, I pull it out. When I get back from the road, I tuck it back in. lol

And Susperia, I love women in skirts or dresses. That's one thing I'll give the ladies over here, they still dress like women. In fact, they even do when they fucking shouldn't. I can't tell you all the women I've seen trying to hike in high heels.

As unenlightened as it sounds, this is why I like all the Asian foreign exchange students here. :heh:

I know! I just got some tonight after hearing my friend blab on and on about it. God damn. If fat people only knew how delicious it was, I can guarantee you there would be more fatties at the gym.