The (Un)official write anything you want page

Don't make me poke at your diseased gum with a q-tip--------- A q-tip with the fuzz removed!

Edit: I just realized you're probably laughing at the other Cara... Nevermind.

Just call me Susperia if you ever need me.

:cry:

Don't make me poke at your diseased gum with a q-tip--------- A q-tip with the fuzz removed!

Edit: I just realized you're probably laughing at the other Cara... Nevermind.

Just call me Susperia if you ever need me.

:cry:

LOL. I thought you were talking to Ars Magna with the q-tip comment. So, we are both on different pages. :p

:lol:

And everyone tried pinning it on BWD/Dick Sirloin.
Where is KINGNADISTEHROXRRRZ anyhow? Last time I spoke with him he was in the middle of writing a book. There's like 5 dudes here who if they wrote a book, I would totally read it.
Remember Slipknot Are Tr00? With all that bat shaking, mitt pitting, and sloth strutting?

Oh, the memories :lol:
:lol: I forgot about that stuff. Freakin' awesome.

A q-tip with the fuzz removed!

That reminds me of an incident that happened a couple of years ago. Without looking really, I grabbed a q-tip out of the box to shove into my ear canal, did the said shoving, to realize a moment or two later that it felt pretty rough. I removed the q-tip to see that it had no fuzz! It looked like it had fuzz at one time, but??? Was it already gone before I stuck it in? Or did it come off inside my ear?

*shrug* I think I'd notice if I had a big ball of q-tip fuzz stuck in my ear, and I've had no problems whatsoever. But it's still a mystery to this day o_O

Two years ago I had forgotten half my fake account passwords.

Today I have forgotten half my fake accounts. I stumbled across Albert Fish the other day but then remembered that I made that one to have fun with lizard and quickly got all :( .

There's like 5 dudes here who if they wrote a book, I would totally read it.

I wrote a (very) short story a few weeks ago. I've been toying with the idea of writing a(n also very) short novel as it is National Novel Writing Month.

Wallace Ramsden was looking for something. He had been looking for it most of his adult life, except for a brief stint with the Coast Guard. He often mused privately that he probably could have found it then.

Every time he walked into a store looking (and smelling, he imagined, correctly) like he had no idea what he was doing, a friendly employee would spring to the rescue.

"Can I help you find something, sir?"

"Why yes, yes you can!" Wallace would reply, bubbling with elation. Today was his lucky day.

He was disappointed every time.

He thought he had found something under a table in a restaurant, but it turned out to be a napkin. He handed it to a waiter on the way out, grumbling.

When in their early childhood his daughters came into his room stuttering half-asleep about something under the bed, he leapt awake and grabbed a flashlight. He never found anything but monsters and bunched-up socks, and now that they were grown he didn't even find that.

His quest took him around the country. There were a few interesting things in the Chicago Greyhound terminal--that's where Wallace saw the sign.

NO SMOKING WITHIN 50 FEET, it bellowed in a stentorian red capital voice.

An Amish man--or a Mennonite, or a Luddite; Wallace wasn't sure--sat bearded, puffing on a pipe underneath. Maybe he was deaf.

Behind Wallace two elderly women gossipped about someone who was misusing church funds. He didn't listen too carefully, but nodded sympathetically with each cluck of disapproval.

The Chicago Greyhound terminal is also where Wallace fell in love. Her hair was red, or made red by some clever trick of bus station lighting. She stood bleary-eyed and pudgy in a line, clutching pillow and bag as only bus travellers do. Wallace felt his heart melt and seize with a pang of jealousy. He was jealous of the man whose open arms would greet her at the end of her uncomfortable journey, even if that man was her grandmother. Wallace had always wanted grandchildren. He and his wife, try as they might, had never been able to have any.

Wallace used to put chili on his hot dogs, but invariably some would end up on his shirt.

"You have something on your shirt."

"I do?!"

Eventually he decided the chili wasn't worth the trouble, and ate his hot dogs plain.

After traveling far and wide, finding only napkins, monsters and socks, Wallace decided to give up. He retired to a small beach community and spent his days fishing for perch, always harboring a glimmer of hope that one day he would catch something. But he never did.

When his health failed he moved in with his younger daughter, who treated him well and was always careful with her choice of words, not that he cared anymore. His was the big room upstairs, with a nice picture window and a shelf full of books he had always meant to read.

Wallace only read four of them.

On the last day of his life, he laid with his fifth book, nearly complete, with his daughter in a chair next to the bed. Over her shoulder, something caught Wallace's eye. The other had a cataract in it, otherwise it too would have been caught.

"Get out of my way."

"Don't be silly, Dad. You can't even walk."

"Watch me."

He leapt out of bed like he did in the good old days. Shuffling as fast as he could, he reached the spot he was looking for. There was something on the floor. Today was his lucky day.

Wallace Ramsden picked it up and dropped it in the wastebasket. He died with a smile on his face from ear to ear.

:loco:

After not hearing from my job for 4 days, I called them to see what the fuck was up. I guess the person I was replacing was sick and now she can come back, and by law they have to hire her back. So I'm beardless and jobless. Fucking cunts!

EDIT: Good news, I can go to Massacre Tomorrow :kickass:

How the fuck should I know? To Japanese women I'm like a star. Sure, I'm wonderful, beautiful, and warm from a distance but up close... :lol:able I know but never-the-less true.

Perhaps you've not seen me mention my troubles with these racist assholes before? :erk: A strange dichotomy exists within most Japanese minds about foreigners and I've neither the time nor energy to explain it all now.

Anyway, I have the worst luck when I am in the kitchen blasting music with any racial overtones... Usually play power metal, sometimes some thrash. Typically stay away from anything else while cooking for some odd reason. Had my dog upstairs with me (large St. Bernard) First track in to the album I was playing, doorbell rings... Dog barks, runs to the door, and I follow. my pals selling fucking vacuums. I am about to tell him I'm not interested while my dog barks and growls at him furiously... till the music blasting from the kitchen suddenly starts doing it for me... "RAPE OF A SLAAAAAVE... RAPE OF A SLAAAAAVE... RAPE OF A SLAAAAAAAVE".

:lol: I had a staggeringly similar situation take place yesterday.

I was driving to work and since it's the middle of November, the temperature was obviously in the 80's. So I had the windows down and had this same song blaring on my cruddy stereo. I pull up behind someone to wait for the left turn light and as I'm waiting some large black man rollz up in his tricked out F-9150 truck, arm hangin' out his window, looking cool. As soon as he brakes and stops next to me, the "Rape of a Slaaave" part hits :lol:

I wrote a (very) short story a few weeks ago. I've been toying with the idea of writing a(n also very) short novel as it is National Novel Writing Month.

:loco:
hahaha that story ruled. DO IT.

I started writing a book earlier this year, in this nifty leatherbound blank journal the woman got me, it even smells like an Old Spice commercial (the ones with Bruce Campbell in it). Anyhow, I should really get back to doing that. In fact I think I will starting now. Adieu. :cool: