The (Un)official write anything you want page

Holy shit! Muscle PUDDIN'!!!

puddingqy9.jpg

Finding pants is a night mare, as was said previously. one pair squeezes or chafes your sack, and the other falls off unless you belt that bitch up good (and then it feels nasty.

Cargo pants are sadly once more "out of fashion" and fucking hard to find, but damn do I love them. Why? because they fit me like I want, loose!!!

Sadly, online shopping is almost more of a pain in the ass. order it, wait a week, try em on, pack them in a NEW box and send them back ebcause they don't fit. Repeat repeat without end.

I don't think I've EVER bought pants for myself. I just wait for Christmas and my birthday.

suicidal tendencies, municipal waste and engorged next tuesday!!! holy shit i'm excited.....haven't seen a lineup this pants-shitting around these parts since splatterhouse, insect warfare and unholy grave :kickass: :kickass:

I drink nearly a gallon of milk each day and take multivitamins, so I think I should be good on calcium (?) but, then again, I'm admittedly ignorant when it comes to my nutritional needs, so I will definitely check that out.

As for the lavendar, I'd probably be most comfortable doing that when I'm wearing my pink chiffon number I got for my birthday last year.

:p

Unfortunately cow's milk actually leeches calcium from your bones because of all the protein in it----Great source of protein, bad source of calcium (and just because there IS calcium in milk the dairy industry tout it as the greatest source of calcium ever, totally disregarding the fact that there's too much protein in it for calcium to easily enter your bones, that's why they try to supplement it with vitamin C and D, etc).

However if you take a multi as well as eat lots of green leafy vegetables then you're right, you probably have enough calcium---Plus men don't need as much as women.

I would try valerian then. =) It just really relaxes you...and helps you stay asleep once you do fall asleep. That's the hard part though I know. Lavendar helps though I promise.

Its funny how Tila Tequila has been a running joke (even a user account courtesy of Jerry) 'round these parts, and now she is all over MTV.

I think it was the RC publicity that made her famous. :loco:

Remember Slipknot Are Tr00? With all that bat shaking, mitt pitting, and sloth strutting?

Oh, the memories :lol:

Well Four Brothers was off the reel peeps. Anyhow yesterday I promised all of you an explanation of the Sloth Strut.

Now the Sloth Strut is not something you perform at a hardcore gig. If you do, they just wont know wtf you're doing. An obviously, why would you want to sloth strut there anyways? You need to go to a Ginso-Rock concert to have plenty of room to sloth strut. For those of you heathens that have never heard of ginso rock. It's 3 bass players, 1 acoustic guitarist, a xylophonist, and a vocalist who chirps. It's gaining popularity up here in new england. Any how here's a pic to give you the idea.

dotheslothstrut.jpg

You can also tag team sloth strut. But it requires a little more balance. Now to do these wonderous moves I suggest you practice at home. Do box squats with a gallon of milk in each hand. This should really add to your balance. In no time you'll have calves of steel! I may very well do it tonight at the Pantaloons concert. I'll have to check out the vibe first though.

See ya on the floor guys!

I'm imagining Lurch singing, "Iiiiii'm too sexy for a shirt, so sexxxxxxy it huuuuuurts!"
batshake5.jpg

mittpitting7hf.jpg

This is mitt pitting. The guy actually made it pass security and did it on stage!!!!

:headbang:

:p

Unfortunately cow's milk actually leeches calcium from your bones because of all the protein in it----Great source of protein, bad source of calcium (and just because there IS calcium in milk the dairy industry tout it as the greatest source of calcium ever, totally disregarding the fact that there's too much protein in it for calcium to easily enter your bones, that's why they try to supplement it with vitamin C and D, etc).

I would try valerian then. =) It just really relaxes you...and helps you stay asleep once you do fall asleep. That's the hard part though I know. Lavendar helps though I promise.

I had no idea that the protein basically put the kibosh on that calcium. Thanks for the info...I will definitely try valerian. If for no other reason, because it sounds like some dreamy SOB from LoTR.