The (Un)official write anything you want page

FUCK. My gaming pc is broken. I don't know whether its the newish PSU or the graphics card.
If it sounds like it starts but nothing happens, it's the graphics card. If notthing much happens, it's probably the PSU. I have a similar problem on my old computer but never bothered with fixing it since I needed a new one anyway and thus we have three working computers here... I'd really like to though since that one's good enough for a bunch of games I'd like to play with Johanna.

Anyway, just try booting with another graphics card, if that doesn't work it's probably the PSU so tryu replacing that. Worst case is the motherboard I suppose.

/Med. Dr, acknowledged et reveried, HMM Moteurbýc in the field of electronaire et physiques extraordinaries

If it sounds like it starts but nothing happens, it's the graphics card. If notthing much happens, it's probably the PSU. I have a similar problem on my old computer but never bothered with fixing it since I needed a new one anyway and thus we have three working computers here... I'd really like to though since that one's good enough for a bunch of games I'd like to play with Johanna.

Anyway, just try booting with another graphics card, if that doesn't work it's probably the PSU so tryu replacing that. Worst case is the motherboard I suppose.

/Med. Dr, acknowledged et reveried, HMM Moteurbýc in the field of electronaire et physiques extraordinaries

Yes, I know all this. I am bringing the gfx card to a friend to try it in his puter.

Listening to Andacht right now (for like the millionth time this week), and it made me realize just how fuckin much I would love to be in a band that played something like lunar aurora's style.

I don't know why, but I got an urge to listen to covers. So far I've played:

Mythos - Reek Of Putrefaction (Carcass)
Thanatos - Couch Slouch (DRI)
Thanatos - Snap (DRI)
Torr - Black Sabbath (Black Sabbath)
Tearstained - Lurking In The Dark (King Diamond)
Tearstained - Possessed (Bathory)
Slayer - Dissident Aggressor (Judas Priest)
Sauron - Total Death (Kreator)
Sargatanas - Re-Animation (Sacrifice)
Saint Vitus - Thirsty And Miserable (Black Flag)
Reverend Bizarre - Dark Sorceress (Autumn Siege) (Barathrum)
Nunslaughter - Hellchild (Venom)
Mortem - Turn In Your Grave (Sacrifice)
Megiddo - Earth's Last Picture (Darkthrone)
Liege Lord - Kill The King (Rainbow)
Heathen - Kill The King (Rainbow)
Emperor - Gypsy (Mercyful Fate)
Divine Eve - Witching Metal (Sodom)
Dismember - Pagan Saviour (Autopsy)
The Crown - Burnin' Leather (Bathory)
Blood Feast - Black Diamond (KISS)
Blitzkrieg - Highway Star (Deep Purple)
Blitzkrieg - Too Wild To Tame (Avenger)
Blitzkrieg - Toccata (Bach)

:lol: I had a staggeringly similar situation take place yesterday.

I was driving to work and since it's the middle of November, the temperature was obviously in the 80's. So I had the windows down and had this same song blaring on my cruddy stereo. I pull up behind someone to wait for the left turn light and as I'm waiting some large black man rollz up in his tricked out F-9150 truck, arm hangin' out his window, looking cool. As soon as he brakes and stops next to me, the "Rape of a Slaaave" part hits :lol:

Yeah, the song seems to attract my pals like flies to the general embarrassment of the white man listening. I don't understand!

As if I needed things to get any worse: 1) My university puts the names of all graduates into the concrete sidewalks around campus. I just found out my name isn't where it's supposed to be. In fact, it's nowhere to be found. Motherfuckers. 2) I just had blood in my shit. 3) My alarm clock broke today.