The (Un)official write anything you want page

It's true though. That's what I hate about football. The winners are all like, "we are fucking kings!" when they should say, "well, dumbass gave us the ball on their own 30. Soooo......"

Ovechkin scored like 20 goals tonight.
Predators lost.
Blues are losing.
Jackets won.
That's my sports update.

You can say that about any fucking game in any sport.

Wellll...if so & so didnt happen, we would have won!! YEAH!!

:rolleyes:

edit: actually, you can apply that to anything in life.

Not exactly. Football is a little more obvious. I mean, so you're saying that if Eli wouldnt have handed the ball over almost in the fucking red zone, the Pats would still have won? Highly highly doubtful.

Other sports, where turnovers are constant....it's not so cut and dry.

Not exactly. Football is a little more obvious. I mean, so you're saying that if Eli wouldnt have handed the ball over almost in the fucking red zone, the Pats would still have won? Highly highly doubtful.

Other sports, where turnovers are constant....it's not so cut and dry.

It still doesnt negate who won and who lost. Its the same every freakin week. Its not like there was some horrendous officiating call that totally blew the game for a team. The actual collective performance of the players/team is what precicated the outcome of the game.

Ovechkin is a fucking badass! ON A SHITTY TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

I used to think he was overrated and then I realized he's playing on the worst team in the NHL and still leads the league in goals - not like some of these other guys who have people like Joe Thornton passing to them

It still doesnt negate who won and who lost. Its the same every freakin week. Its not like there was some horrendous officiating call that totally blew the game for a team. The actual collective performance of the players/team is what precicated the outcome of the game.

Anyway, he still threw the ball directly to the other team, it's not like they had to fight for it.
More interesting is this: what right do the '72 Dolphins have to even be recognized when they played less games and played against a whopping two teams with winning records that year? Patriots played 16 and eight of them had winning records. Ugh, maybe we won't have to listen to that retard Mercury Morris anymore.

I used to think he was overrated and then I realized he's playing on the worst team in the NHL and still leads the league in goals - not like some of these other guys who have people like Joe Thornton passing to them

yeah, he has a couple good guys with him, but its mostly just him. He does alot on his own.
Alexander Semin, Viktor Kozlov, Nicklas Backstrom are good, but that team really does suck

i think it makes my top 10 by default; i've only heard 6 or 7 2007 releases iirc :p

i really hate it when you buy a new cd and the little teeth that hold the cd in the case are already broken. god i fucking hate that.