The (Un)official write anything you want page

73mqvjd.jpg

Kind of a small pic but as you may see, it is knitted and has some baskets, some hearts, an apple, some bananas, string beans, corn, a fucking rooster, and a bunch of other nuances I have yet to figure out.

I feel like I should be chillin with gramma out in the garden on the countryside. Do you see them nice buttons? They are also knitted over in pink with weird arrow things on them, there are arrows all over this fucking thing. I dunno if they are supposed to be children sketches of plants or what. \|/ <-- lol

Also, whoever made this fucking thing was left handed. It buttons up from the other side which was a BITCH!!

I feel like I should be chillin with gramma out in the garden on the countryside. Do you see them nice buttons? They are also knitted over in pink with weird arrow things on them, there are arrows all over this fucking thing. I dunno if they are supposed to be children sketches of plants or what. |/ <-- lol

Also, whoever made this fucking thing was left handed. It buttons up from the other side which was a BITCH!!

ROFL @ the sweater.

Oh yeah, if I remember right, I think if the buttons are on the other side, it's a woman's sweater. :lol:

I think Seinfeld had an episode about that, or some other show did.

Yeah, men's shirts traditionally have the buttons on the right side because that's how armor used to clasp shut. It made it harder for people to stab you, as most people are right handed and, therefore, would be coming from an angle to your left.