The (Un)official write anything you want page

i managed to score a copy of the first Doomsword album on cd from the good blokes at Metal Mayhem in Melbourne but i still cant get a copy of the first Lord Weird Sloughfeg on cd i hate playing my vinyl copy but truth be known it would probably wear better than a cd version love that one

i managed to score a copy of the first Doomsword album on cd from the good blokes at Metal Mayhem in Melbourne but i still cant get a copy of the first Lord Weird Sloughfeg on cd i hate playing my vinyl copy but truth be known it would probably wear better than a cd version love that one

yeah, good luck with that besides paying out your anus on EBAY,

Its only been in the last few years that i've gotten into this..True Heavy Metal style as i was into death and black for years but this True Metal (Cirith Ungol,Manilla Road, Doomsword) has really gotten hold of me, this is true power metal

Oi mate, being a Tassie boy I assume you'd know of and/or worship The Wizar'd, since every true metal fan in this country seems to think they're the dogs bollocks.

But are there any other decent bands down your way?

I've been thinking about going to one more country before I leave this half of the world. Hey Aussies, make a case for yours. A lot of people travel to Australia from Japan. That's partly because it's easy to get cheap flights, but other than that, I'm not sure why they're going. Unlike most people here, I don't travel for shopping and have little to no interest in "the nightlife". Right now my first choice is Vietnam but I've been thinking of Australia lately as it's been so cold here.

The Wizard actually opened up for Sodom(if it's the wizard im thinking of) and they where pretty bloody good i got into'em they real young atm(or maybe i'm just old..whatever),i found myself nodding my head to there take on doom, yes i remember really enjoying those guys!!