The (Un)official write anything you want page

Breakfast places for the win! After a night out of drinking we always head to Village Inn!

They usually have cute waitresses too!

I used to find it quite amusing when my students would hear a word like "big" and feel compelled to turn towards me and repeat it in awe. Or like yesterday when I went to the door and it was some guy from the post office. My very presence simultaneously surprised and frazzled the fuck out of him. It used to be quite amusing to see a Japs eyes go so wide for so long but it's just not anymore.

I was at a diner sometime back and this waitress was fucking amazing. She looked like a graceful deer prancing to and fro with food trays.

Dude, are you referring to the chick who you lusted over in Alhambra that one fateful night with Jmel and I?

:lol:

This dame resembled Christina Scabbia to a small extent, and Mike's hands started shaking like Fred Mertz after a shot of Shannon Distilleries "MoonBlossom". I believe he was about to make a move after persistent prodding, but S.N.A.F.U the operation the moment she sat down at a table with a bunch of "valley boys". :loco:

I believe he was about to make a move after persistent prodding, but S.N.A.F.U the operation the moment she sat down at a table with a bunch of "valley boys". :loco:

Fuckin' aye that was gay. For a brief moment I pondered poppin' my polo collar an dressin' like a Santa Barbara STD havin' bud light swillin' acoustic guitar displayin faggot

Why does this remind me of the millionaire janitors for microsoft... who are still working only because they have these almost unending contracts where they keep getting more stock... and becoming ever more rich.

I'm so fucking bored I've been reduced to perusing GMD and it's social board. Found this though:

Doomcifier comes to my mind when talking of doom. Then again, that's all I've really seen him post about when I lurk in Royal Carnage :lol:

Mathiäs;6840875 said:
That place has some of the funniest people I've ever met on the interweb

Ok i visited Royal Carnage, but im not sure what the point of the forum is...what is it?

:lol:

I think it's a webzine/review site, but I can't access it when I go to the main website.